Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm just about FED UP with everything- especially Vita K. I used it again last night, and my zit-free face BROKE OUT. Oh yeah, and some guy said I was ugly! Well that some guy happened to be a fat, ugly red-head with icky clothes who sucks at french horn. Not fair! I swear to God, I'm ready to burst. I'm the only one who needs to wear coverup at my frickin school!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caline

Now take a deep breath..................................................

Good, now when I was in school back in the day, I thought I was the only person in the world with problem skin too, but it wasn't true. Furthermore, the older you get, the more that what other people think about you or say about you is bullshit. Just do your thing and find happiness in the activities that you enjoy.

Whoever said that to you is an INSECURE idiot.

I used Vita-K too and broke out really bad so I stopped using it. It obviously doesn't work for everyone.

I dont understand. Now a lot of people are saying that vita-k doesnt work, but a while ago there was a huge post with everybody saying how good it was. Does it maybe work for some people or not at all? Pretty confused...

I dont understand. Now a lot of people are saying that vita-k doesnt work, but a while ago there was a huge post with everybody saying how good it was. Does it maybe work for some people or not at all? Pretty confused...

Acne products work differently for everyone.

Right now I'm trying Vita-K. I've been using it for about 4 days now. I don't see any difference, but I don't expect to see any in such a short time.

Just gotta play "Acne Products Roulette" and find something that works for you.

being fed up and full af anger is somthimes the best way to geting better... whoop that fat assholes ass... it will make you feel so good

I'm just burning to say something mean back to him... :D lol.

Anway, he's a loser that doesn't know anything! Well, no more Vita K for me. At least I tried... :D

caline

I am so fed up that i whont go out any more

i am so tierd of testing pruduct that say that they will

help for acne i have tested them all some of them just make it wors like bezole

I'm figuring that when products say "it will take about four-8weeks to notice improvement", they are screwing you. I mean, of course your CURRENT acne is going to be cleared up. Either that or nothing happens to the red marks after wasting 2 months waiting. Pretty depressing, but there's not much we can do.

caline