Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was offered a new product to try. It has helped me. I have had acne since teenage years. I have been classified as roscea by dermatolagists. I refused long term antibiotics and just lived with it, always trying something new. TriDermik has helped me and I have enjoyed using it (no oral medication was used.

Thats great! smile.gif

This must be their website here allthough its coming soon.

Is this a new treatment?

Are you clear from acne? Also, how long did it take?

Thx,

Tom

It is new. Coming to drug stores. I am clear. I don't remember the last time my skin felt 'smooth'. I have been using it for 4 weeks. But I cleared in just over 2 weeks.

It is new.  Coming to drug stores.  I am clear.  I don't remember the last time my skin felt 'smooth'.  I have been using it for 4 weeks.  But I cleared in just over 2 weeks.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...topic=53167&hl=

eusa_think.gif

I don't know, but this doesn't evoke trust from me just yet.

Funny how Micheal B. began two different threads about the same product, not in the most thorough or professional way, in my opinion, then disappeared, and now suddenly this. I don't know.

Li B.

It worked for me. I'm pleased to be free of acne. I just wish the most important person in my life could have seen it. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I just left a message in hopes that it could help someone like me. It was never easy hearing children say look mommy she has measles or people saying you got a sunburn (all year round). And I don't have the occasional pain acne can have at times. By the way, I was at a dermatologist about 3mths ago, she said I was a 9 on a scale of 10 in severity of the people she had seen. Again, I don't care what someone else thinks after being thru all that in my life.

The title of this thread implies that you used it some 25 years ago, but the product is apparently not even in drugstores yet. What gives?

I think he means that he had acne for 25+ years and now, after using this *miracle* product, is finally clear (which, if he really were a 9 out of 10 on the acne scale, probably would need some sort of oral medication and since he's at least 38 by now, probably is going through some bodyily changes that might be affecting his acne for the better).

Or, he's lying.

I'm all for advertising new products if you truely believe they work.

However posting lies and fake stories to sell a product is disgusting, praying on very vunerable people to make a quick buck!

Yeah, used it for 25 years now but still not out in drugstores yet? It's really confusing... annoying too

LOL he meens he HAD acne for 25 years then took the product for 4 weeks and he cleared up. He didnt take the damn product for 25 years! Think folks!

Hmmmm... I'm guessing that this Tridermik will be some sort of triple-acting cream. Possibly combining BP with hydrocortisone and some sort of analgesic.

I'm basing my assumptions on what Michael B. posted on the other thread:

"Aspirin for example blocks the cyclooxygenase pathway, while cortisone blocks both pathways by interfering with the formation of arachidonic acid. This also works on both pathways. My product contains 7.5% benzoyl peroxide, along with other ingredients."

Guess we'll see....

how were u offered this product.

A friend of mine, Alex, asked me if I wanted to try a new product that was not on the market yet. I agreed since it wasn't an oral product.