Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had fairly clear skin until about January 2005 when my body went insane and my face broke out like crazy reminding me of those teenage years and my battle with acne. Anyhow I came across this sight and have been on the regimen for about 8 1/2 weeks and am almost completely clear however I never remember ever having this many red marks before!? They are everywhere and even though I am almost clear I have no confidence due to these ugly red marks. How long until they start to fade? How long until you guys say a significant difference in your red marks?

I just started using scarzone so hopefully that will speed up the process. A little support and info would be greatly appreciated.

Guest <*>

I don't know, but I never thought I had red marks until I used that shitty benzol peroxide which ruined my face.

amc could you please update every once in awhile on how your scarzone is working? and whether or not its breaking you out...

amc could you please update every once in awhile on how your scarzone is working? and whether or not its breaking you out...

thanks! yea, im thinking of trying scarzone. right now im trying to figure out as much about it as possible.. the trouble is, i can only read about it on this site. like theres no other site that talks about it on the internet!

thanks! yea, im thinking of trying scarzone. right now im trying to figure out as much about it as possible.. the trouble is, i can only read about it on this site. like theres no other site that talks about it on the internet!

well with bp they stay forever i bet if u stopped using it completly you'd see a big impmrovement in a week. but if the bp is working really well just keep using it and i'd say about 6 months to a year.

burts bees tomatoe soap got rid of my red marks very quickly..wasn;t even expecting it...there was a diference after the first day

I really hope they don't last 6 months to a year, I don't think I can handle that. I don't want to quit the BP because I am finally almost acne free which hasn't happened for a while. So I guess its red marks or acne hey?! That just sucks what horrible options

cry.gif

well i am on day 3 of scar zone and I have had no breakouts (thank god!) but I can't say that I have really noticed a difference yet. I know some of you said you noticed a change in as little as 3 days, I hope something happens soon. I wish once you got rid of your acne which is enough of a fight you didn't have to deal with all this other crap! I hope people with beautiful clear skin realize how incredibly lucky they are!!!!

In my expierence redmarks depend on a few different factors. How long has the zit been there. The longer it was there the longer the redmark will remain. How large is the zit, the larger, the longer the redmark. Where is the zit located. In my expierence zits on the forehead and nose go away a lot quicker than the ones on the cheek area and jawline. Also it depends on the individual and how quick their body heals. Some sources say the average redmarks lasts a week and a half, others say it can take 2-3 months. In my expierence I'd say a month is the norm some can can up to 2-3, and I've seen some take as long as a year.

In my expierence redmarks depend on a few different factors.  How long has the zit been there.  The longer it was there the longer the redmark will remain.  How large is the zit, the larger, the longer the redmark.  Where is the zit located.  In my expierence zits on the forehead and nose go away a lot quicker than the ones on the cheek area and jawline.  Also it depends on the individual and how quick their body heals.  Some sources say the average redmarks lasts a week and a half, others say it can take 2-3 months.  In my expierence I'd say a month is the norm some can can up to 2-3, and I've seen some take as long as a year.