Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joolie

is it okay to use aha/bha and bp together?

currently i'm using ptr aha/bha gel every night... and spot treating the stubborn acne with bp... it dat okay? or is it too much?

aha/bha and bp seems to be fine so far and my friends have had good results, even though i hear alot of talk about over dryness. We are using Exposed Skin Cares's acne treatment. They use a lot of other high end ingredients so i am not sure if that is what is keeping me from getting to dry while using both bp and the b/aha's... I have used bp before alone and am not even experiencing that kinda( any really ) harshness this time.

Good luck,

Cristy :D

Guest fatman_uk

AHA is fine. Dans favourite moisturiser contains it. But BHA is Salicylic Acid.... ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ](*,) #-o ](*,) #-o ](*,) #-o ](*,) #-o ](*,)

NO!!! Don't do it!!!

Been there, done that, still remember how much my face ached for the 5 days that the CHEMICAL BURNS lasted for... an guess what? :D#

I didn't realise it was the mix of BHA an BP that caused the burns... so i did a SECOND TIME, LOL! :D

Not a fun experience... but if you stil wanna try it, don't let me stop you... O:)

-Gaz