Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi all, this mite turn into a long post so bare with me,

i've been doing quite a few things to tackle my red marks and ive come across a combination that is definately working, i say definately cause ive noticed a lot of people come on here and say something DEFINATELY works after 3 days or something but even if it was working u wouldnt notice after 3 days wud u, and ur red marks look worse sometimes for no reason anyway, i dont pretend to know what im talking about but all the things im doing to my skin im gonna list below but i dont know which ones r working and which arent or maybe they all r but i wanna share what im doing so u can clear ur skin, been doing these things for about 3 weeks now i think, here goes

SUPPLEMENTS:

10x1000mg vitamin C spread out daly

1 heaped tea spoon of msn

400iu of vit e (personally i dont think this one is that important but take it anyway)

DURING THE DAY

i apply copper peptide when i take up and after i shower , you can buy this from www.puredeming.com (i think this is very important in the regime)

AT NIGHT

i alternate between applying LOADS of aloe vera gel 99.9% (be carefull this stuff does break you out so maybe you should only use it if youve done roaccutane and basically nothing breaks u out!! but give it a go for a day or to)

and

3 nights a week i use intense gel no.c from pure deming.com

BEFORE SHOWER

fill a bowl with boiling water, put a towl over ur head n steam ur face for 5 mins then apply a whole egg mixed with a tea spoon of fresh lemon, leave it on for 20mins then wash off (i reckon this is the most important of the regime)

THATS IT

like i say im not an expert on the subject but i do know ive tried a hell of a lot of stuff seriously but this really seems to be working except for the aloe breaking me out a little, thats a hard one, but the old red marks are fading sooooo well

OH and one last thing, this is for people in UK really but im shocked at how little and how fucking useless dermatologists are, i went to mine the other day and cause im not breakng out anymore i asked what i cud do for my red marks and that i wanna use aloe vera and she just ignored me then said there is NOTHING u can do to fade them except stay out the sun, and they wont go away for 2 years, useless bitch, y dont they look into natural products, i mean i go to a professional who cant help me but then some complete stranger called antony on some internet forum can give me safe natural treatments u can buy in supermarkets which starts working in weeks, i hate the nhs

DID ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THIS TIL THE END HERE???? LOL

hi all, this mite turn into a long post so bare with me,

i've been doing quite a few things to tackle my red marks and ive come across a combination that is definately working, i say definately cause ive noticed a lot of people come on here and say something DEFINATELY works after 3 days or something but even if it was working u wouldnt notice after 3 days wud u, and ur red marks look worse sometimes for no reason anyway, i dont pretend to know what im talking about but all the things im doing to my skin im gonna list below but i dont know which ones r working and which arent or maybe they all r but i wanna share what im doing so u can clear ur skin, been doing these things for about 3 weeks now i think, here goes

SUPPLEMENTS:

10x1000mg vitamin C spread out daly

1 heaped tea spoon of msn

400iu of vit e (personally i dont think this one is that important but take it anyway)

DURING THE DAY

i apply copper peptide when i take up and after i shower , you can buy this from www.puredeming.com  (i think this is very important in the regime)

AT NIGHT

i alternate between applying LOADS of aloe vera gel 99.9% (be carefull this stuff does break you out so maybe you should only use it if youve done roaccutane and basically nothing breaks u out!! but give it a go for a day or to)

and

3 nights a week i use intense gel no.c from pure deming.com

BEFORE SHOWER

fill a bowl with boiling water, put a towl over ur head n steam ur face for 5 mins then apply a whole egg mixed with a tea spoon of fresh lemon, leave it on for 20mins then wash off (i reckon this is the most important of the regime)

THATS IT

like i say im not an expert on the subject but i do know ive tried a hell of a lot of stuff seriously but this really seems to be working except for the aloe breaking me out a little, thats a hard one, but the old red marks are fading sooooo well

OH and one last thing, this is for people in UK really but im shocked at how little and how fucking useless dermatologists are, i went to mine the other day and cause im not breakng out anymore i asked what i cud do for my red marks and that i wanna use aloe vera and she just ignored me then said there is NOTHING u can do to fade them except stay out the sun, and they wont go away for 2 years, useless bitch, y dont they look into natural products, i mean i go to a professional who cant help me but then some complete stranger called antony on some internet forum can give me safe natural treatments u can buy in supermarkets which starts working in weeks, i hate the nhs

DID ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THIS TIL THE END HERE???? LOL

that was shite, this regime does work, even if on some people it doesnt work as quicky as me at least it will speed it up if nothing,

nice job yea im from UK aswell and derms r shit ive been doing delnas regimen and taking 8mg a day vit-c and about 5mg MSM also 400 iu a day vitamin e. So far seems 2 b working biggrin.gif

hi person222

if im not wrong u seemed quite frustrated before that nothing was working, so how come uve had so much improvement since then? if u dont mind, can u tell me for how long have u had ur red marks?

im not doubting what u r saying. it seems like something or the other seems to work for everyone on this forum except for me:(. i also live in uk, and ive been upto harley street...ive tried all the top dermatologists. ive just been conned and have payed a large amount of money for consultations and treatments, but all was shit!

at the moment im taking 2000mg of vitamin c, 800iu of vitamin e, 10000iu of vitamin A and 100mg of zinc. ive been doing so for about 1 mnth now, but havent noticed any difference as of yet. im going to continue doing this for 2 more months. after how long did u notice any difference? and also what is it the copper peptide stuff and how does it help with red marks?

sorry for asking too many questions, but i also wish that my red marks can go for good too...cos im so fed up as ive had them for a veryyyyyy long time!

thnx

Iz

had one more question..i just found out that u can also get super copper peptide serum aswell. have u been using the normal cp serum person222? also...is the supercp more effective than the normal cp serum?

im sorry i really dont think i can dish out the advice im afraid, ive noticed a lot of people on forums suddenly become experts on the subject but i really dont know why or how or which of the things r working but something is, ive had my red marks a while but the ones i had before i went on holiday and sun bathed have stayed longer, i think getting rid of ur marks is kind of trial and error to which skin type n stuff so if u just got as much as u can (as long as u arent still breaking out) then one of them is bound to help, find a guy on here called anthony he is the person i got 90% of this regime from and he knows his stuff and swears everyone who tries it has succsess, id never give people false hope and it always makes me laugh when people claim new treatments/products that work amazingly in like 3 days, bollocks they do, give this regime 4 weeks before u quit it tho, by the way my skin is looking brilliant right now but i cant quite remember how long ive been doing this, about a month i think

i can tell my marks r fading cause there is a room in my house where the walls r white and the windows r big and when its proper day light thats the mirror where my skin always looks most horrific, i think im almost at the stage now where if i got a tan they wud be gone totally but im gonna leave it a while anyway

i can tell my marks r fading cause there is a room in my house where the walls r white and the windows r big and when its proper day light thats the mirror where my skin always looks most horrific, i think im almost at the stage now where if i got a tan they wud be gone totally but im gonna leave it a while anyway

the thing is tho, my skin gets a bit better but then i get used to it so im still not happy, if i cud see my skin now a month or two ago id be like, thats amazing ill get my life back on track but now im ill, ill wait a bit longer til its a bit better, i cant do anything til im completely clear,