Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beeman

What is the best way to apply a mousturizer and whats a good

Whats a good moisturizer with sunscreen and what is a good way to apply it so not to much and not to little?

the one that dan recommends. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF 15. also make sure you put it on AFTER you apply your acne medicine so the medicine will seep in. I don't think you can really have to much, with this cream probably 1 squirt from the bottle is enough, but 2 is the max.

I've been using that neutrogena one - When I was using an eretharomycin(sp?) cream I needed a squirt or more for each side of my face. When I use BP, its more like 3-4 on each side and 20 years of squirting and rubbing on that nasty scaly shit.

Is it safe to use Neutrogena Moisturising lotion SPF 15 at night before you go to sleep?

yeah, i too use the N. Moisture spf 15. i use it both day and night usually. at night i tend to use a little less than i do during the day. but yeah, it's cool to use at night.

You probably don't want to use an SPF moisturizer at night since A) you really don't need to unless you sleep in your backyard a lot and B) the SPF ingredients really don't allow your skin to breathe as well as a regular moisturizer would, which is important at night (kind of like why you don't wear contacts while you sleep at night). If I were you, I would invest in a regular moisturizer to use at night.

Personally, I have tried Neutrogena's moisturizers, particularly the sensitive skin one, and don't care for them. Anybody else notice that they smell like glue??