Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
braillehand

Foundation problem

I currently use Aquasmooth foundation by Covergirl and about 2-3 hours after applying it in the morning the cracks that run from your nose to about your mouth look all white and I have no idea how to get rid of it. I use moisturizer and my face is never too dry, so I can't really do anything about it. I hope someone can help me. I'm also open to new foundation products. Thanks a lot.

i use the same makeup. i used to wipe my face a lot throughout the day & noticed that at the end of the day, i would've wiped away all the makeup from my nose, so that it looked pretty obvious. however, from then on, i always dampened the makeup sponge before using it to apply my makeup, & now it blends in a lot smoothly & is not so obvious anymore. hopefully that helps with the lines?

I also use aquamooth!!! I sometimes get those lines too, but only if I've been talking alot.....hehehe. Usually, I just take my finger and lightly wipe the foundation out of the lines in a horizontal motion, because the lines are vertical. Does that make sense??

The lines basically happen because the makeup is settling into the creases of your face. If you smooth it out again, the lines should go away. Hope this helps!