Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rell

Creases and lines under eyes since using Regimen - Help!

Hi guys,

I've been on the Regimen for about 5 weeks now and it has cleared up my pimples and I am certainly getting less pimples ever since I've been on it. The problem is that after being on the Regimen I started to develop these lines under my eyes and when I am tired it gets worse. I am not really sure how this happened but presumably I'd accidentally rubbed on some Benzoyl Peroxided under my eyes and it just dried the skin out. I'd tried eye creams and Vaseline but nothing seem to work. I am 21 and I think I am still a bit too young to get wrinkles! Help :D

keep it moisturized. i have this really thick vitamin k cream that i put on my eyes. it makes swelling go down, darkness fade, and keeps it very moistuized. since i've never had a breakout on my eyelids i use this cream because it has lots of oil in it.

i still get the wrinkles from time to time...but i found that if i DIDN'T moisturise under my eyes, then the wrinkles would fade....so try leaving that area alone for a week or so and see if u notice any difference...

lol i know ALOT about this topic. Ive had this problem but now its better. This is what you can do to make this crap go away.

1. Get alot of sleep, lines and dark circles are caused from this.

2. Use a SPECIAL moisturizer with vitamin-E for the skin under the eyes. Dont use the same moisturizer on the skin under your eyes as you use on your whole face. The skin under your eyes is far too sensitive. And the reason its all fucked up right now is because you might have been applying the BP or medication and moisturizer to that area under the eye. If you are, stop applying it there and start using a special under eye moisturizer.

should help..

Hi guys, thanks for the reply. I'm still not clear about the vitamin K and E stuff..I'm sort of new to these things. What type of cream do you use and could you give me the name of the brand? I'm currently using the Nivea eye-cream and it did improve the dark circles under my eyes but after I started using BP it just doesn't do the job anymore [-X

please just try it, just to see if my theory works! dont apply ANY moisturiser there..cause my wrinkles are gone now!

It would feel kind of weird not putting moisturiser or eye cream around that area but I will try not to put any of that stuff tonight and see if it works. How long does it take for your creases to go away?