Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the biggest issue is that it does not clear the way enough for bp to pass. now if were to swim for a hour in a pool that would clean ur pores, but splashing water on ur skin hardly does anything.

actually i wanted mainly is to get rid of the oil on my face without washing with cleanser,as washing too many times with cleanser is harsh to the skin. is it alright with that ?

actually what i did was in the morning i would use the clenser but throughout the day my face get oily so i just wash with water cuz im afraid too much cleansing would be too harsh on the skin.. so what should i do ?

So swimming is good? Say I do the regimen in the morning before going to school, then when I come home I might go swimming in the pool a bit later, around 6pm, then do the regimen at 11pm. Would swimming have any good or bad effects?

I use this Cetaphil gentle cleanser, which doesn't neccersarily requires water.

You can just rub it on and just gently whipe off the excesse cleanser.

Dan's described this stuff as "Thick water".

It works well.

I think a water rinse midway through the day, especially if you are active or very oily is fine. Over washing can lead to irritation, so I think the splash is the way to go. My opinion & practice, strictly.

actually  i wanted mainly is to get rid of the oil on my face without washing with cleanser,as washing too many times with cleanser is harsh to the skin. is it alright with that ?

oil isn't water soluble - hence the surfactants in facial cleansers and soaps. short of using super hot water and/or scrubbing the oil off with a wash cloth - both of which are obviously more drying than cleansers, you're not likely to get rid of the oil on your face. If you're merely trying to get rid of oil throughout the day until you wash your face at night, try blotting papers or possibly wiping your face with a gentle toner.