Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stefany

Just had CROSS treatment using 100% TCA!

I was wondering how far in advance (and why) retin-a use needs to be discontinued before performing CROSS.

Is it okay to start using it afterwards to shorten the hyperpigmentation period?

Do any topical products help with CROSS by speeding collagen production?

Can TCA be applied to small scars on one's nose?

Thank you so much Maya. U da best! biggrin.gif/

Not much new to report today .... there is still a little hold in the middle of the scabbed pit. I am sure it will heal up in a couple weeks like yours.

Take care.

I guess it's pretty much the same stuff - so no problem. I think it's just important to keep the areas moist. \"It will work\" (let that be your mantra!!)

I wasn't sure whether it was OK or not to post the email address of the people who supply 50% and 100% TCA - so I emailed them and they said it was fine to post their email address here. So now you all know where to get it from, I don't need to get any more PMs about it - K?

TCA Supplies - will do International shipping

[email protected]

Oh yes!! But you shouldn't need more than 6-7 treatments if using 100%

Some of my pits are 1/4 smaller - and this is 3 weeks after using 50% only once!

Guest Cubsfan

well you don't really wanna burn your face using a dodgy product either.

(This post moved here from the thread I created by mistake ... sorry)

Day 3 Update:

Day 1, Pit # 1, middle of the nose, originally about 0.5mm wide:

I applied 50% TCA with a regular toothpick to pit 1. It went about 2 to 3mm in. I thought the pit was enlarged by the toothpick. Today, it look a bit smaller, but is still scabbing so I cannot make out what is going on inside.

Day 3, Pit #2 to #8, middle and side of the nose, about 0.2mm wide each.

This time, I sharpened the toothpick with a knife, so that the top 1cm of it has the same thickness, and applied to the pits. There is no sign of enlargement of the pits, they all frosted after about 10 seconds

EDIT: 781, I shall alternate mandellic acid and pure derm gel on the pits after the scabs fall off. Right now, I only moisturize them.

EDIT: I got the 50% TCA from Maya's supplier, by co-incidence.

Sorry I meant "after the scabs fall off". Thanks for the correction.

Why would you put acid on the scabs? Have you read the  

cross TCA paper?

Thanks Maya, I hope it works too. :-)

After spending so much $$ on treatments that does not work, it is ironic to find a cheap bottle of TCA and a toothpick the most promising treatment for myself.

Day 4 Morning:

The pits I did last night certainly don't look any larger. Looks like they are still frosting and scab has yet to form yet.

Below are the steps for applying 100% TCA provided by the e bay dealer

1/ Prep skin to remove any excell oils

2 Prepare Neutralizer : Place a small amount of baking soda into a small cup. Add a few drops of water until it marks a light paste . Set aside .

3 Spread a thin layer over face avoiding ees and mucus membrance with the bottom pad provided

4 Wait until u feel a burning sensation

5/ Immediately spread the neutralizer over entire face . Wait one minute and repeat neutralization

6Wash off with lukewarm water

7 You may repear in two weeks

I would like to know how i should prepare for the TCA cross method . Do i need neutrlizer? If yes , Where can i get baking soda? Is baking soda= coke? ^^

i do not want my parents to notice the frost . When will that go away?  When should i put on acne scars concealer?   thx

Below are the steps for applying 100% TCA provided by the e bay dealer

1/ Prep skin to remove any excell oils  

2 Prepare Neutralizer : Place a small amount of baking soda into a small cup. Add a few drops of water until it marks a light paste . Set aside .

3 Spread a thin layer over face avoiding ees and mucus membrance with the bottom pad provided  

4 Wait until u feel a burning sensation  

5/ Immediately spread the neutralizer over entire face . Wait one minute and repeat neutralization

6Wash off with lukewarm water

7 You may repear in two weeks

After spending so much $$ on treatments that does not work,  it is ironic to find a cheap bottle of TCA and a toothpick the most promising treatment for myself.

o i see.. i am in big trouble now.. Hey. i just applied the 100% TCA on one of my scars . i made sure i applied it to my whole scar and it was a white frost , but now it turns out to be a half white frost and another half is barely covered by the white frost . Should i apply more? ^^ thanks maya .. O.. yea.. so when the black scab forms , i have to put on my acne scars concealer oredered yesterday and should be delivered to my house by wednesday. By the way .when will the black scab ever disappear?

Guest Cubsfan

i'm gonna wait and see how this TCA cross treatment develops before I jump on the bandwaggon...hoping its not going to be another saline injection thread

I would advise strongly not to put 100% TCA or even 50% TCA on to your entire face..that's just asking for big trouble ! Plus I'd be skeptical of anyone that's giving out information on how to do it.