Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest frogprince

Clear Skin Or 100 Million Dollars?

Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?  

722 members have voted

1. 1. Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?

• Show Me the Money!
    • I want flawless, beautiful skin now babe!
    • I Don't Care!

Pfft. 100 million $, definitely, without hesitation. I could buy someone else's skin with that, and then some.

Yeah yeah, money can't buy happiness, but I sure as hell would be a lot happier not worrying about money.

My acne is controllable through diet. So I'd definitely take the money and hire my own personal chiefs to cook me organic meals daily for the rest of my life :D

Clear skin... Who needs money, when you've already got money? :)

Besides... My face keeps me from doing a lot of things with my friends and family. So my face is top priority right now.

Clear skin, thanks!

Didn't take me too long to think about that one. If there's one thing, one single feature that I like about myself, it's that I really don't care much about money.

And the one thing I dislike about myself the most is my skin, sooo...

It's interesting that between money and clear skin, it's nearly 50/50.

Hmm.

:)

hah hands down clear skin 100% of the time would be better than the dollars. Because you're going to get chicks (or dudes) who are truely into you if you look good. If you have dollars and get girls chances are they're just gold diggers who will leave you and try their damnedest to take half.

hah hands down clear skin 100% of the time would be better than the dollars. Because you're going to get chicks (or dudes) who are truely into you if you look good. If you have dollars and get girls chances are they're just gold diggers who will leave you and try their damnedest to take half.

If they are just into you for your looks, isn't that just as shallow as them liking you for your money?

If they are just into you for your looks, isn't that just as shallow as them liking you for your money?

yes, but the sex will be a lot hotter if they're into you for the looks.

well if I had money I can pay dermatologist to look at my skin and make it 100% Clear.

I'm talking about the good dermatologists that helps celebrities skin to become flawless.

2yrs ago I would of said clear skin..........but now that I'm independent (bills/rent to pay)....I'd rather take the 100million, buy a mansion in Malibu.............and order all the junk food I wanted. Sure I'd have severe cystic acne but I'd just never leave my house hahaha (sad I know)

you can still keep eating junk fod now lol...... ye but I get what you mean... good house and you wouldnt need to go out... gym, cinema, garden.... everything would be i the house..... and online shopping LOL

Clear skin. I didnt even have to think twice about that. But like somebody said earlier, I may regret it in the future.

The money any day, not only could I help others but I would not have to stress over the trivial things in life, i.e bills, debt, etc. also I'm going to be taking accutane now anyway so I'm hoping my skin will be clear in the future, most likely never flawless, but hopefully clear.