Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest frogprince

Clear Skin Or 100 Million Dollars?

Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?  

722 members have voted

1. 1. Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?

• Show Me the Money!
    • I want flawless, beautiful skin now babe!
    • I Don't Care!

i'd be lying if i said i wouldn't like 100 million!

BUT.....i choose clear skin any day!

money doesn't buy happiness...but clear skin would make me soo happy!

i'd take the money. i would makeover myself and use all the stuff celebrities use to make their skin look flawless. then i could have clear skin and money.

100 million dollars any day. You could buy accutane and you would be sorted and all that money you have left over. You guys would be stupid to pick clear skin over 100 million dollars.

100 million dollars any day. You could buy accutane and you would be sorted and all that money you have left over. You guys would be stupid to pick clear skin over 100 million dollars.

just becaus you have money to pay for a derm and treatments doesnt mean that those treatments will necessarily work...even if they do it could take a long time to find the right combo...and even then you might still be a slave to the washing/medicating/special diet routine for the rest of your life to stay acne free.

and accutane

a. can cause suicidal thoughts (which is why I will probably never take it, depressed as I am)

b. can cause other horrible things like hair loss

c. doesn't always work

d. or may work for a period of time and then after a while you start to break out all over again.

That's too many variables if you ask me. I say screw the money. Clear skin would give me back some of my self esteem and let me interact with other people normally. That's all I really want.

With 100 Mil you could buy any acne treatment you want. You could buy your own island and call it "Acne sufferers gone wild ISLAND." We could film and post it on acne.org, make tons of money on late nite T.V. and then get into tax trouble and thrown in the slammer, yeah that's it! :cool:

If I HAD to make a choice, the 100 mill. I'm happy with or without acne so the extra cash I acquire is not for the sake of "buying happiness" but merely for the sake of living a comfortable life and the benefit of the choice to provide loved ones in need, etc.

Sweet sweet money. I could emigrate and buy the education I need for an awesome career.

And I could buy the best make up possible to hide my hideous face.

I would take the money, invest half into acne research and use the other half to do whatever the hell I wanted. Buy my own little island and only people suffering from acne could come and live there! But once your skin gets back to normal.... GET OFF MY ISLAND lol..

CLEAR SKIN, all the way.

I live comfortably enough right now and I would PAY 100 million (if I had that much, anyway) to be able to roll out of bed, brush my hair, throw on a little mascara, and go in the morning.

Definitely clear skin!!

Get my life back. Simple.

Money can not buy happiness, with clear skin i would have my confidence back, social life!

I would take the money, easy decision.

Money might not be able to buy happiness but it sure can make a lot of people's lives a hell of a lot easier. Think of what good causes you could do with 100 million dollars... I could live with my shitty skin for that.

100 million dollars ofcourse. I've suffered 7 years of this shit already so why not go through the other years but with money :D