Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dan8

Bumps on Forehead

On my forehead, I have these little bumps all over the place. They're not really whiteheads, just bumps. Does anybody know what these are and if the regimen would clear them up? :-k

Thanks

I think I have the same problem you do. I have small bumps that aren't whiteheads or pimples, it just looks like I have bumpy skin. I would love to know how to treat them.

Same here. Some of them wind up turning into little pimples. I had hundreds on my forehead (temples especially) and on the sides of my face after coming off of Retin A Micro but using the BP in the morning and salycylic acid at night seems to be helping make them go away :D

I have those, too. I used Duac gel (prescription topical gel) on my forehead and they've disappeared considerably. I think they're clogged pores or something.

the bumps went away after I started the regimen, changed the diet, started B5.. and loads of other home remedys.. however.. my nose acne is still there :D

Same here. Started B5 about 7 weeks ago, started eating low fat, switched to BP/Salycylic Acid and my face is like 90% better (even with the "monthly bill" showing up a week early) than it ever was using prescription topicals and antibiotics. =D>