Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've recently come across this site again and thought I'd share my method that has me 100% FREE. I'm not joking. I dont have 1 pimple on my face. This has been a first for me in years.

I used to be like many people i see on this forum: I tried every other thing on the market to see what works. I tried neutrogena, clean & clear, clearasil and many other crappy products. But you know what? THOSE NEVER WORKED! EVER!

One day I figured, "Hey, what would happen if I stopped using everything?" Well, I gotta tell ya it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I stopped using my current regimen, or method (was Botchla's at the time) and switched to vinegar, mosturizer and water. THAT'S IT. After a few months, I stopped the vinegar, and used just mosturizer and water.

I had a pimple every now and then, so I decided to try something all my friends had. It was Stridex's Sensitive Skin Wipes. I used these any time I had a minor break-out, and mosturized only in the morning. The Stridex pads are like the heaven and hell of my face. I haven't had 1 pimple since i used them. Any time I feel a certain spot on my face starting to hurt, or turning red I just wipe with the pad and after a few days it goes away.

I know what I'm saying sounds like bulls*** BUT IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS FOR ME.

[attachmentid=1476]+[attachmentid=1477]+[attachmentid=1478]=GOD

Anyway, that's what worked for me. But my suggestion to everyone is to not put so much stuff on your face. I've found that the worst enemy of acne is yourself -_-

post-17487-1118884862_thumb.jpg

post-17487-1118884895_thumb.jpg

post-17487-1118884904_thumb.jpg

post-17487-1118884862_thumb.jpg

post-17487-1118884895_thumb.jpg

post-17487-1118884904_thumb.jpg

I've tried all three of those things, didn't seem to work for me. What kind of acne did you have? Do u think u might have grown out of acne? That's good that those things have worked for u congrats.