Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alex916

Just bought from homepeels.com

I read there little comments at the site for the glycolic acid peels and it said that if I was new to Glycolic acid peels to get the 15% Glycolic Acid Treatment Gel with Aloe Vera, 1 oz. and use that for a few weeks before getting the 30%. Has anyone bought that and what did you think of it? I seem to have super sensitive skin so I want to make sure I'm not gonna damage anything.

Oh and I also bought the copper peptide. Do I put that on after or before the glycolic acid treatment gel and for how long?

you put on the copper peptide AFTER - just a little and leave it on.

Yeah i just bought the copper peptide serum. I cancelled my order for complex Cu3 intensive repair cream.

Yeah i just bought the copper peptide serum. I cancelled my order for complex Cu3 intensive repair cream.

Hi, i keep seeing people mention this copper peptide serum. What is it? What does it do for scars? Where can you get it? Thanks :D

It helps boost collagen after peels www.skinbio.com or www.homepeels.com

It helps boost collagen after peels www.skinbio.com or www.homepeels.com

Thanks, can you use it anytime, whether you do a peel or not? Like after the vinegar treatment?

Well the vinegar is a light peel, so yes - after the vinegar. It seems to only help if you have done some exfoliation.

It seems to only help if you have done some exfoliation.

I'm going to use it with emu oil just for healing and tissue regeneration post subcision or needling. I might buy the exfol serum or 15% glycolic acid or something later. Or i might get the super CP serum which contain salicylic acid i think. 30% stronger cp content Dr Pickart says. Made for spot treatment on scarring.