Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
partygirl1984

Liver cleansing products

I've been reading the AskShelley website and i am not planning on doing a full liver flush at the moment.

However, I have been reading about cleasing the liver by taking stone dissolvers (such as Gold Coin Grass and malic acid). There is also a product called Liv.52 which i have seen.

I have also been on a website called sensiblehealth.com which recommends products called Chines Bitters. Has anyone else been on this site?

Does anyone know if these products are any good and more specifically, have you seen an improvement in your skin after taking them? Also, can i buy them from health food stores or are they only available on the net?

If i find these products effective i may consider doing a liver flush but i am concerned about the cost of it all

I've been reading the AskShelley website and i am not planning on doing a full liver flush at the moment. 

However, I have been reading about cleasing the liver by taking stone dissolvers (such as Gold Coin Grass and malic acid).  There is also a product called Liv.52 which i have seen. 

I have also been on a website called sensiblehealth.com which recommends products called Chines Bitters.  Has anyone else been on this site?

Does anyone know if these products are any good and more specifically, have you seen an improvement in your skin after taking them?  Also, can i buy them from health food stores or are they only available on the net? 

If i find these products effective i may consider doing a liver flush but i am concerned about the cost of it all

You can get malic acid tablets at a health food store, or as Logan says, eat apples or drink the fresh juice. The gold coin grass has to be ordered from sensiblehealth.com

However, I have been reading about cleasing the liver by taking stone dissolvers (such as Gold Coin Grass and malic acid).  There is also a product called Liv.52 which i have seen. 

I have also been on a website called sensiblehealth.com which recommends products called Chines Bitters.  Has anyone else been on this site?

Does anyone know if these products are any good and more specifically, have you seen an improvement in your skin after taking them?  Also, can i buy them from health food stores or are they only available on the net? 

The stone dissolvers are not necessary but can improve the results of a liver flush. However, if you are going to use them you should also do a liver flush. You won't get any clear benefits from just using stone dissolvers.

i'm gonna do the stone dissolvers and the morning oil cocktail thing instead of the major flush (http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=37#a153). shelley told me that i don't need GCG if i take lecithin, malic acid, and apple cider vinegar. chinese bitters are good (and i'm pretty sure you can only get it from that website) but there's a product called Planetary Formulas Bupleurum Liver Cleanse, which is almost the same and much cheaper and should be available at health food stores. the only thing is, it has some estrogenic herbs in it (CB doesn't), and apparently this can be a problem for some people.