Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Azarik

Switching Moisturizers while doing the regimen

Hello, I've recently been using dan's regimen for 2-3 weeks now with purpose soap bar , on the spot, and neutrogena spf15 moisturizer and I don't know if i was just seeing things but it appeared as if that moisturizer was reddening my checks. I heard once you are used to the on the spot lotion that Eucerin renewal Alpha hydroxy would be much better, Will this work out better than the neutrogena? :-k

I was in same case. Ruboderm Gel works for me. I'm French, so I don't know if you have this product in your country. This moisturizer is quiet different from all I'd try before. It simply moisturize superficial layers of skin and it prevent from oiling and acne pimple. It's very different sensations and results. First difference : it is a gel. Second difference : my skin, which looks very unhealthy for 12 years, have looked much better in 2 days. I don't know how it works, it's a mystery for me, but what I can say is it not only moisturize your skin, but it make it healthy. All I can say about the composition, that's the 3 actif are : Gluconolactone, copper and zinc (gluconates).