Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry im going abit antibiotic mad and i know ive already asked some of you but any info on Erythromycin would be greatly appreciated, ive take my first 2 pills but am still a little scared of inital breakouts and side effects?

thanks cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

also spelt it wrong on the topic title, its Erythromycin

post-13644-1118696855_thumb.jpg

post-13644-1118696855_thumb.jpg

Guest Babyblue

from my experience that didnt work at all (sorry for being negative) but thats my experience with it eusa_shifty.gif

Sorry im going abit antibiotic mad and i know ive already asked some of you but any info on Erythromycin would be greatly appreciated, ive take my first 2 pills but am still a little scared of inital breakouts and side effects?

thanks cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif

also spelt it wrong on the topic title, its Erythromycin

I was prescribed erythromycin pads, and I didn't really see results. But I should admit that I don't use it 2x a day as prescribed cuz it feels oily. I had minor rash on my face from it, so I discontinued using it. I've gone back to good ol' bp cream. Good luck to you.

Guest Babyblue

i still think its useless but it might work for you definatly give it a go but if it doesnt work maybe you should consider something like minocycline thats working really well for me eusa_angel.gif

Guest pppapillon

Hi.

I took tetracycline, but gave me headaches so I stopped taking that and I took erythromocin off and on for about 2 months and it cleared up my cysts real fast.

I didn't have any side-effects with erythromocin. I think this is a good antibiotic.

I also use (now) Retin-A and NeoStrata 8% glycolic acid (100ml) with 2% clindamycin (I used this while taking erythromocin) as well.

I have very mild acne and I wanted them all cleared up, and I'm almost there.. except for a few red marks.

Hi.

I took tetracycline, but gave me headaches so I stopped taking that and I took erythromocin off and on for about 2 months and it cleared up my cysts real fast.

I didn't have any side-effects with erythromocin.  I think this is a good antibiotic.

I also use (now) Retin-A and NeoStrata 8% glycolic acid (100ml) with 2% clindamycin (I used this while taking erythromocin) as well.

I have very mild acne and I wanted them all cleared up, and I'm almost there.. except for a few red marks.

Thats good to hear, im now on day 3 of taking my pills and i havent had any side effects so far. I thought i might have stomach cramps but i dont which is great- just another quick question- do antibiotics clear up acne thats already on ur face as in dry it out or does it just help prevent new ones??