Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aerobunny

Pimples in the same exact spot

Why do pimples keep on coming back in the SAME EXACT SPOT, OVER AND OVER AGAIN? There's this place right above my upper lip in the corner that drives me crazy because a new pimple forms right there each and every time. Please help!

i used to get that on my forehead..first, one appeared so i popped that shiznit, but day after, another came out on same spot along with 4 others around it and in few weeks i had my whole forehead covered.

whatever you do DONT TOUCH IT. i had to learn the hard way that touching your face spreads acne. only pop it when the pus is ready to come out by itself, and wash hands before, or u'll just drive bacteria deeper and spread it and will have breakouts there for months.

just dont touch your face AT ALL.

They re-occur in the same spots bcs ,especially when you pop them, the skin there is damaged and weaker from the initial breakout so there is more scar tissue for bacteria to lurk in. It's always easier to break something once it's been broken before, right? How to change the cycle? The next time you get one there, DO NOT TOUCH IT AT ALL NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT!!! Do nothing to generate more scar tissue. Other than that, it just sucks.

Thanks guys for your input. Yeah I tend to touch that spot a lot because it's a recurring whitehead and I kept on popping the white junk out of it when I guess I shouldn't have. Next time I won't touch my face at all!