Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scarphace

buying products from stores...

ok...so...first off...im a guy... neutral.gif

and umm....do any of you other guys find it kinda hard...or weird going into the stores like walgreens or something and buying "girlie" products? eusa_eh.gif

i was thinking about trying out christineMs regimen...but cant find the dove sensitive essentials "NIGHT" cream on drugstore.com

going to the stores and getting these stuff is kinda new to me...i just get stuff like this on line if possible...

do any of you guys go out and get your products in our local stores?

Hey jepherz. Haha, yea, having a cart full of cleansers, lotions, and creams can cause a bit of wondering eyes around you. I guess you can try to make it seem you're buying the products for your girlfriend or something. Anyway, about that Dove Sensitive Essentials Night Cream. It's readily available at Amazon.com. Here, let me link you.

ok...so...first off...im a guy... neutral.gif

and umm....do any of you other guys find it kinda hard...or weird going into the stores like walgreens or something and buying "girlie" products?  eusa_eh.gif

i was thinking about trying out christineMs regimen...but cant find the dove sensitive essentials "NIGHT" cream on drugstore.com

going to the stores and getting these stuff is kinda new to me...i just get stuff like this on line if possible...

do any of you guys go out and get your products in our local stores?

I used to work at a drugstore for many years and the employees really don't care what you're buying:)

Unless it's REALLY weird, like a shopping cart full of Moist Towellettes, or 10 boxes of Trojans...

I K NOW! exactly what u mean. im a guy too and i HATE buying things at the store its soo embarassing, i usually have to drive like 20 minutes to a different town so i dont see anyone i know at the store.

I'm a guy, and I buy shit for my face at the store all the time. Seriously, your never gonna see that weird chick at the checkout line ever again, so why bother caring about what she thinks?

Trust me, no ones going to care.