Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cheaptricky

What cleared me up in two weeks flat

Hi people

Well after a year of Dan's regime,I really do feel the bp was just not working anymore and my skin had developed a reistance to it.

So i sacked in the bp, and went back to nature.Here is my new regime.It has worked for 1 month now and looks a winner.

Wash with neutrogena wash cream

Rinse with a bowl full of water and a good dollop of cider vinegar.

Dash a few extra drops of cider vinegar on to damp skin.

Allow to dry.Do nothing else.

To drink:A good mug of boiled water and fresh squeezed lemon, both morning and night.

Supplements:Cod liver oil.moring and night.And selenium.

This simple plan has cleared me perfectly.It works.

Hi people

Well after a year of Dan's regime,I really do feel the bp was just not working anymore and my skin had developed a reistance to it.

So i sacked in the bp, and went back to nature.Here is my new regime.It has worked for 1 month now and looks a winner.

Wash with neutrogena wash cream

Rinse with a bowl full of water and a good dollop of cider vinegar.

Dash a few extra drops of cider vinegar on to damp skin.

Allow to dry.Do nothing else.

To drink:A good mug of boiled water and fresh squeezed lemon, both morning and night.

Supplements:Cod liver oil.moring and night.And selenium.

This simple plan has cleared me perfectly.It works.

That most likely just means it works ONLY FOR YOU. Everyone's different, this can even worsen some conditions for others. And btw, your skin CANNOT and WILL NOT build up a resistance to the BP. It's not possible.

That's why I said it cleared me up, not the whole world.And who says your skin cannot deveolp a reistance to bp.I am 36 and have used bp in different strengths for 22 of those years with varying degrees of success.Before i quit Dan's regime, I was layering the stuff, albeit very gently, with a trowel and nothing was happening, zilch.Sometimes you have to think for yourself.If so much bp which is tradtionally the big daddy of acne cures isn't making a blind bit of differnce, you gotta ask, has my skin had its fill of this stuff.

There is no proof whatsoever-as Dan maintains for the influence of diet on acne, although i have found fruit acids are lethal-that bp is all conquering and will always work, and that your skin will always respond to it.

My skin just stopped responding, and something else was called for.I maintain cider vinegar is far better for the condition and health of skin than bp.My opinion, is all.

i was wondering how does ur skin feel when u have vinegar on it. i never tried but would not vinegar irritate ur skin alot.

Funnily enough the vinegar feels fien, and after around 5-10 mins the smell, which isn't that bad really, diminishes.Just feels good knowing the contents of the cider vinegar are killing bacteria while maintaining the skin's ph.Does not dry out, and feels fresh compared to that old tight bp sensation.Try it, buddy..I doubt it will flare you up.Just use in a rinse of water to begin with.Cannot hurt.

Funnily enough the vinegar feels fien, and after around 5-10 mins the smell, which isn't that bad really, diminishes.Just feels good knowing the contents of the cider vinegar are killing bacteria while maintaining the skin's ph.Does not dry out, and feels fresh compared to that old tight bp sensation.Try it, buddy..I doubt it will flare you up.Just use in a rinse of water to begin with.Cannot hurt.

I had an old guy at a health food store tell me it wasn't an apple a day, but a shot of ACV {apple cider vinegar} a day that really kept the docs away. I tried it once- ACV is GNARLY to swallow, but it does have many diverse healing properties, and the fact it does normalize ph is groovy. I used to use vinegar to soften my hair bcs it strips off residue left from soap. You're on to something, but if you do decide to drink it...hold yer nose!!!

Namaste'