Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

Who thinks this is weird?

I wear a hat almost 24/7.

I basicially lived with a hat on my head for 10 years.

Since I started Dan's regimen I have never had to use BP on my forehead. I still cleanse and moustrize it but I don't apply the "cure" medication to my forehead.

Wouldn't you think a sweaty, bactericial-ridden hat would cause more pimples to that area since it has no BP?

My mom has been telling me that my hat cuts off circulation somehow to my forehead and it should cause more acne, but it doesn't.

Maybe I should try to cover my cheeks with something.

Having my forehead covered, by the elements of the earth have seemed to help it. I found that weird. I thought it would be opposite.

I wear a hat almost 24/7.

I basicially lived with a hat on my head for 10 years.

Since I started Dan's regimen I have never had to use BP on my forehead. I still cleanse and moustrize it but I don't apply the "cure" medication to my forehead.

Wouldn't you think a sweaty, bactericial-ridden hat would cause more pimples to that area since it has no BP?

My mom has been telling me that my hat cuts off circulation somehow to my forehead and it should cause more acne, but it doesn't.

Maybe I should try to cover my cheeks with something.

Having my forehead covered, by the elements of the earth have seemed to help it. I found that weird. I thought it would be opposite.

That just simply means that your forehead isnt prone to acne at all. My forhead isnt either. I never had acne there and i can scrubbadubbadub all i want on it all day and its still cool. So you just not prone to acne there.

Yep, lucky you, you just don't get acne there! Same thing with me, my hair is always hanging on my forehead and I never get a single pimple there either.