Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been taking Burdock capsules for over 3 months now, but never really had results until now. I started taking 2000mg of Burdock a day, plus I am drinking this detox tea that combines burdock, dandelion, milk thistle, red clover flowers, and a hint of green tea. I drink the tea in the morning, and at night. I am also taking flax oil at night as well. Since I increased the burdock amount, my ance has stopped. I know Burdock is a blood purifier, so increasing the dose is now cleaning my blood even better. I have been eating healthy for the last 6 months, but I have tried inducing junk food in my diet and sugar, and it has little or no effect on me. I am convinced that food has nothing to do with my acne. The flax oil probably helps as well, but it must be the tea I started drinking because the morning after I started drinking it, I had no new acne. It's been 4 days, and I have had no new acne popping up.

Anyone who has had no luck with burdock, maybe try taking more. It's really working for me quite well. I don't think it's unsafe to take huge doses. Or maybe it's the other herbs in the tea that's helping. I'll have to play some more.

I hate to burst your bubble but i was on burdock capsules for about 3 weeks and i had great results too, but my acne slowly came back....They say that you should only use herbal medicine for a short period of time, because your body gets use to it. But hey keep it up though, u never know. It mite work for u. Im goin to go on milk thistle soon.