Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

headturner,

thanks for sharing your regimen! happy to hear people are doing well on this. how did you hear about msm? i've never heard of this... where can i buy it? i am going to add vitamin C and msm to my daily routine. I like that they are both natural.

hey im excited for you! i just started taking 10,000 of Vitamin C but i'm thinking of taking around 20,000 and today and yesterday i took about 15,000 but before that it was 10,000 like i said in the beginning. how long does it take to see results and does the msm powder have to be used because i dont have any and dont want to go out to look for it..if it helps A LOT then i will go look for it so tell me thanks =)

im fed up today, i think im going mad, the last week has been so good where red marks are concerned but suddennly today its like they've all come back again.

im also gonna go watch big brother

GO MAXWELL

i'll definitely be giving this one a try. i feel like some kind of mad doctor with all the supposed 'remedies' i mix and match. =].

headturner, is that you in your picture/icon? if so, you're remarkably pretty. beautiful hair.

i'll definitely be giving this one a try. i feel like some kind of mad doctor with all the supposed 'remedies' i mix and match. =].

headturner, is that you in your picture/icon? if so, you're remarkably pretty. beautiful hair.

im becoming more n more scepticle that anything helps red marks fade but time, ive pretty much tried everything now, i keep thinking things r working when really its just my skin being wierd and the marks coming straight back again, ive got marks from such a long time ago i can even remember ever having a spot there,

im becoming more n more scepticle that anything helps red marks fade but time, ive pretty much tried everything now, i keep thinking things r working when really its just my skin being wierd and the marks coming straight back again, ive got marks from such a long time ago i can even remember ever having a spot there,

there are always threads like this i dont get it...the person says its amazing and their red marks are almost gone and then they keep posting and your wondering if its still working for them.....its been like a week so are your red marks even more gone than they were? is this really helping you? i just dont understnad how if you saw that much improvement in 3 days how come its been double 3 days and your marks arent gone yet?!?!?!

If you're in the USA and looking for powder MSM (or a liquid MSM, which is purified water with MSM powder already in it), go to a vitamin store. Not a run of the mill drug store. Even in some of the good drug stores like Walgreen's or CVS, it can be hard to find.

My prefered MSM is the Trimedica brand. It's a liquid and I found it for $10.99 at Drug Emporium (which has a giant vitamins section called VitaminsPlus). It claims to be 99% pure MSM. Some MSM powders are less pure.

Apparently the purity of powder MSM can be tested by dropping a teaspoon of it into a clear glass of water. If the MSM dissolves completely (leaving a sharp, but very bearable, bitter taste behind), then it's a good pure MSM. If the powder lingers in the water, making the water cloudy, then there's too much talc and it isn't as good.

i got something called msm crystals its just like the powder i had my first scoop today with water i barely tasted anything...but i also got this fish oil omega seed stuff and that tastes nasty

Hey, i just came across your forum and thought id ask when you apply the emu oil and lavender oil along with BP gel, do you apply it to only the red mark or to the whole face?

like everyone else here, im desperate to get rid of the evilness that is red marks.

ive been doing this new regimen, a mix of other people's regimens, and in 3 days its faded my marks dramatically. this is completely honest and im extremely happy. never been happier!!! i went to work today with my head held high and a smile on my face. i love it!!! eusa_dance.gif the three things i do:

1 Ok, a few days ago i saw Anthony's advice on supplements and ive been taking:

8000mg Vitamin C (1000mg tablets - 4 in the morning, 4 at night)

MSM powder capsules (750mg capsules - 2 in the morning, 2 at night)

sounds like alot, but its apparently perfectly safe.

2 I have also been steaming my face for about 10mins every evening. just a bowl of boiling water, with the juice of half a lime and a bit of salt in. I put a towel over my head to make sure i get the full steam.

3 After applying BP,i rub some emu oil into the red marks and rub lavender oil into that. then i apply moisturiser about 10mins later.

thats it. i strongly advise you try it, for at least a week. its amazing!!!! ive never seen my marks go so fast!

thanks for reading, hope it helps you lot!!!!

there are always threads like this i dont get it...the person says its amazing and their red marks are almost gone and then they keep posting and your wondering if its still working for them.....its been like a week so are your red marks even more gone than they were? is this really helping you? i just dont understnad how if you saw that much improvement in 3 days how come its been double 3 days and your marks arent gone yet?!?!?!

i guess its finding what works for u, i find the whole red mark thing so confusinf, one minute it looks like i hardly have any and the next day ill be at the same mirror, sam lights on, same time of day and literaly its horrific, even ones from years ago come back! i think it may be the accutane making my skin do this i dunno

im sorry i didnt mean to come across that way i was in a bad mood im happy for you i just really want this to end up being "the cure" because ive tried MILLIONS of things to get rid of mine, not millions but u know what i mean...i guess i just expected you to see the same results you saw the first 3 days every 3 days sorry...but are they almost gone now????

hey pple, i think a positive mind set is pretty important in any healing process. really i believe the mind is a very powerful tool, and its free and at our dispense.

you must have heard of a placebo, where pills that does nothing actually healed those that took them, coz they thought it was supposed to heal.

maybe..the same regimen works for some but not others coz of the mindset...

just a thought i wanna share

I'm going to try this, tonight is the first night. I am praying that it will work! nothing else has, and I am so sick of these red marks! ah! I wish they would just go away!

Hey guys, is this better then "Delnas regimen" those who kow what im talking about? Ive been doin her regimen but its not working for me! cry.gif I want to try this regimen but i dont seem to know where i can find all the products? I live in texas so does anyone know if they have the stuff at a wal-mart or H-E-B? Can we order the stuff? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!