Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
breezehaven

LOREAL TRUE MATCH POWDER

They said it's not cakey and micro refined or some garbage. Anyone try that yet? Does it cover scars good and still look natural?

Thnx

I haven't tried that yet. I don't usually wear powder, but since the summer is approaching, I might try it.

If you're in need of a good foundation, I use Almay Clear Complexion Blemish healing foundation and as someone who ALWAYS breaks out from foundation, this stuff is good and doesn't cause breakouts for me. I think it sells from anywhere between 8-12 bucks at drug stores. I usually buy it on sale (like everything else!) for 8.99 I think? I have such a bad memory.

Anyway, hope someone answers your question. smile.gif

Sorry..havent tried it yet, however, I may pick it up this weekend and give it a try. I really like how it comes in sooooo many colors..I have yellow undertones and it is difficult to find a powder that doesn't look too pink..I will let you know how it works out for me.. eusa_angel.gif ..

I haven't tried that yet. I don't usually wear powder, but since the summer is approaching, I might try it.

If you're in need of a good foundation, I use Almay Clear Complexion Blemish healing foundation and as someone who ALWAYS breaks out from foundation, this stuff is good and doesn't cause breakouts for me. I think it sells from anywhere between 8-12 bucks at drug stores. I usually buy it on sale (like everything else!) for 8.99 I think? I have such a bad memory.

Anyway, hope someone answers your question.  smile.gif

Well, I tried the Truematch Powder..it applied smoothly, the color looks good at first....Well, I thought it looked good until my date came over and jokingly asked why my face is so Orange!!! I haven't had a makeup/powder oxidize and turn orange in years!...sheeesh! Good thing I knew him well...lol...if not, I would have died of embarressment! Needless to say he had to wait awhile till I washed it off cause no way I was going out looking like that...lol.....BTW..it is stinky too...P.U.

i use the powder. it is very smooth, but i use a brush to apply it, not the crappy sponge that it comes with. i haven't noticed it oxidizing / changing color. it doesn't smell very pleasant though. i like it, but when it runs out, i think i'll try something else.

I also had an oxidization problem. It looked good when I first put it on but then after an hour or two my face was a weird orange tone. I tried a lighter color thinking maybe that would help. I had the same orange problem. I do however, like the liquid makeup....I just set it with a different powder.