Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest agentx

Hey, i just uploaded some before and not so after pics of me ... im only on 20 mg accutane a day and its only been a week and already i can see a difference ... see if you can see a difference ... it was a bit better 2 days ago, untill i ate some junk food ... and i broke out a BIT. Specially on my Lip lol. It hurts :D&

Do post comments and dont try to make me happy ... post EXACTLY what you feel ... even if you think i look like shit. I dont mind aahah.

CheerS!

http://acne.org/gallery/Agentx

click on the pic when you enter the gallery to make it BIGGER!

Im on my way to clear skin. ( Hopefully ) [-o<

I am really gonna wait for ALL your replies.

You guys give me hope

CheerS!

Lookin' better! Alot of red marks, but they will fade. The more important thing is that your acne is starting the clearing process. It's going to take awhile, but you will look like one of those fresh faced teens on the clearasil commercials in no time. (don't you hate those commercials) Good luck and keep us all updated.:D

Guest agentx

yea thats what i meant ... my skin is nowhere NEAR clear right now ... but i just see a good amount of difference in the first and second pic ... and this is only after seven 20 mg capsules of accutane.

Cant wait to get my dosage upped.!

Thanks for the reply!

CheerS!

I honestly think you are going to do great on Accutane! I wish you all the best and I hope that you have perfectly clear skin by the end of your treatment!

Guest agentx

well, i dont really know cuz i have too many red marks and other stuff on my skin. I would scar a bit because my acne was so bad and i do pick.

Anyways scarring is not a problem for me cuz ... scarring has laser surgery etc ... sure methods of removing scarring.

Its the acne which bothers me :D

CheerS!

definite improvement...I reckon maybe 20% - and in such a short time. Plus the redness is dying down too. Yay go agentX!

excuse my french are you stupid?

dont even pick your acne

SCARS ARE IIREMOEVABLE

go check the scar forum on this board.

Guest agentx

Hello50 ... your french is good but your spelling sux actually :D

As for scars ... they are not irremovable ... they are just expensive to remove ... laser surgery etc.

CheerS!

P.S even if they are irremovable ... which they are not ... scars look MUCH better then this much acne.

PeaCe!

Guest agentx

hehe, yea hello50 ... all your posts are ... well ... rude.

If you had skin as bad as mine ... i`d understand :- cuz i also wanna shout at people all the time.

But the last thing people like me need are people who wanna boss around instead of explaining things calmly to people.

I hope you understand !

and thanks emilynil466 for the uplifting :D

CheerS!

i dont want you to go thru what im going thru

i had lot of pimples and i got them by picking them

saying nothing can be worse than this

but i regret picking them.

Dont make the same mistakes you dont understand right now.

And LASER SURGERY DOES NOT REMOVE ANYTHING 100% unless you have shallow scars

and do you have 5,000 to shell

and your face all bloody and oozing?

and if you have dark skin you cant have laser surgery.

scars can never be removd a 100%

Guest agentx

oh well ... i know what u mean but ... when i have a whitehead ... or twenty, i have to go to uni and work ... do u think i can go with my skin half white? lol i try not to pick but in some situations its impossible ](*,)

CheerS!

Agentx,

I do see an improvement and I think that things will continue to improve. Although I don't agree with a lot of things Hello50 says, I do agree with him/her regarding picking your acne.

From what I can see from your pics you shouldnt have a lot of severe scarring if you leave things alone. Believe me, when yours skin is clear of acne a year from now, you will appreciate any scarring that you were able to prevent. You will have some scarring, but nothing that will grossly stand out. Also if you do decide to do some kind of scar removal treatment in the future, the less severe the scar the better.

As for dealing with your current whitheads, if you really have the desire to pop them, at least follow the procedure outlined on this site

http://www.acne.org/pop.html

and use a needle to open up the cyst. Then GENTLY apply just enough pressure to drain it. Dont go overboard and try to get every micron of puss out of the pore, just enough pressure to get most of it. Using the needle to break the surface will allow you too use as little pressure as possible to get rid of the whitehead. The gentler you are the less chance of severe scarring. I think you get the point--be gentle.

I also saw your post regarding cortizone injections. From personal experience I would recommend against getting them. The only serious scarring I have from my past acne are in the places where I recieved the shots. In one case, the shot cause a depression on my face which looked awful and in the other spot it caused a raised bump which is still there today. If I were you I would just leave things alone and let the accutane work.

You also asked about whether your acne will reoccur after your accutane treatmeant. I took one course of accutane about four years ago, and since then I have not had ONE pimple on any part of my body- none at all. Needless to say I am very pleased with the results. I cant guarantee it will be the same for you, but my acne was very similar to yours, so it is very possible.

Good luck and keep posting pics. I want to see your results.

Andrew

Guest agentx

Hey, thanks for taking the time to reply. I try to follow the proper method of popping and am very careful about my skin. Otherwise with the sort of acne i have been having, my skin would have been AWFUL right now.

I try not to disturb the pimples ... but when i have to go out i cant go out with all white spots on my skin ... u know :D

And one thing ive noticed ... is that when i pop a pimple now ... it leaves very quickly and doesent usually leave that red spot and they are less painful now. After just one week on 20 mg a day.

Cant wait to get my dosage upped. The doc mustve had some sense in putting me on a low dosage.

My lips are so cracked right now ... they hurt alot. And i get body aches ... other then that i dont see any side effects ... dry skin is VERY minimal cuz of the low dosage i think ... and also about the moodswing ... lol well ... i got improvement in my first week, i even went out with my friends for the first time in like 2 months.

If you call that a moodswing ... thats great :-

Anyways i take pictures almost every 3-4 days and ill keep on posting my improvement ( if thats the case ) [-o<

Thanks for helping!

CheerS!

Happy to help. I like to see other people see the same positve change that I did. A few of my friends have taken accutane as well with great results.

Sounds like you are doing things the right way. Like I said before, your scarring doesnt look like it will be severe.

I will try and dig up my medical records and find the dosage amount of accutane that I took.