Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KrAiG_K

Gycolic peels

Can someone here help me out?

I am a 21 year old male and i have had acne for the past 7 years. Thanks to the regimen, my acne is now down to a minimum. Unfortunately, now that i have clear skin, i've noticed that i have scars from the cystic acne i had a year ago. I have 3 shallow indented pits on my right cheek and the so-called 'orange peel' skin on my left. Though the 'orange peel' skin is only a small area and can be easily covered by a tinted moisturiser, the 3 pits really bother me. I can't afford any invasive methods like lasering etc. I was wondering if the glycolic/lactic acid peels would actually work with my type of scarring. I'm sorry i don't have a picture but i don't think my scars are that severe cause when i wake up in the morning, the scars are way less noticable.

Can anyone here offer any advice? Sorry for the long message. :D#

glycolic/lactic peels will not help much with pitted scarring or orange peel effect.

At the top of this page is a search facility - look up skin needling, subcision, skin biology products.

Go through some of the threads on the forst few pages, it's worth doing that and you will see that hardly anyone here is using lasers anymore.