Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i recently found this & im interested in it but would like some more info.

i know i hav more than 1 vitamin deficiency & im sure this or their multivitamin would help but i was wondering if ne1 has ever tried Herpanacine or other vitamins 4 acne?

im no expert but i think its easier to treat acne by combing internal & external treatments cuz it makes sense, especially since hormones r a key factor in acne & helping them would probably help ur skin.

ive never taken any kind of vitamins b4 xcept flinstones but that was when i was little.

if ne1 knows nething about this or other vitamins that help acne,

im listening : )

I also think that combining topicals with minerals/vitamins can clear you up. I have tried just about everything under the sun, but now I am trying milk thistle. This is supposed to help your liver, and somehow the liver and acne are connected. I'd be curious to hear what other people have to say about this or what they are taking.

I have used the herpanacine and I noticed my skin wasn't nearly as oily. Although if you dont take it, Its almost like your skin makes up for it and is oilier. I liked it though really just got tired of spending the money on it.