Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

haha, i totaly agree. i always make sure there's noone around that i know, and even if i don't know them, i walk to the lotion section or something right next to it, so i doesn't look like i'm looking at acne products :oops:

that is so weird, I was thinking of posting today what I felt abaout shopping for products aswell. I live in a small town and everybody knows everybody. I hate it. In our 1 little pharmacy is the one section just for acne products. Cornered off away from everything. God I feel like Im going into one of those x rated rooms in a movie store and everyones staring at you.(not that ive done it, but seen people). Anyways it completly pisses me off because I cant even pretend I m looking at somthing beside it, because theres nothing. Im in there like everyday and the stupid pharmacist is always staring at me. I can just imagine what hes thinking.(Ya you really could use some help with your face or whatever) So now i just figure out what I want by reading reviews, then run in grap it and get out. I use to stand there and read the products, Not anymore!

Just stand back from the shelf so it's not obvious... then when you spot the product you want zooooooOOOOOOM! swoop in to the shelf, grab it, and back out 2 seconds flat. Personally I just get my mom to buy it :D

Yeah, I hate how the assistants always stare at you in pharmacies and hang a few centimeters away from you asking if you need any help. Terrible. Personally I get embarrased buying just about anything and buying acne stuff is the worst of all - I feel so vain.

why are you so embarassed? its like wanting sex,but being affraid to buy condoms...you shouldnt give a shit what anybody else thinks.

hmm somehow i don't think it compares to sex anyways [-( ...yeh i know what u mean. In my local pharmacy, the acne products are right next to the enterance [-( where everybody walks by, so u can imagine how embarrasin that is. Everytime i go their i get scared incase someone might see me or creep up behind me...

:D JoeBlow.. I don't know whether I should laugh at what you wrote as I am not sure if that actually happened to you or if it's just a 'for example' thing ... but I have to say that WAS funny... just the way you wrote that made me laugh out loud!

I do know what you all mean about being embarrassed but seeing that for most of us our acne or scars or marks DO show on our faces, then in my mind us going to the acne aisle is no real surprise to anyone. If we are all brave enough to walk out in public/school/work/shops/restaurants with acne on our faces then I can't see why going to the small acne section of one shop should be any worse. If anything... that's where we are most safe... most other people who are down that aisle themselves are probably there for the same reason!

hmmm..not really ..the acne section is near the other facial stuff.......= everything for face is there

so i'm in there for acne facial stuff..and these normal skinned peole are there buying beauty facial stuff!!!

yeah. I only feel embarassed because I stand there for so long comparing products. I must look like the world's most indecisive person.

I do feel a embarrassed, so I order on the net !

*or ask my mom* 8-[