Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goldengirl

Small tiny skin colored bumps.

Hey my son that is on MIno has about 30+ little bumps on his lower cheek and under jaw line.

What is this and how have others remedied this condition?

I noticed that there could be many more than 30. When the light shines a certain way, they are realy visible. What the heck are these.

Regimen

Mino 1X daily

Benzaclin 1x daily

Arbonne Acne skin care system. Been using for 3 months

1% SA Wash

Witch Hazel toner

1% SA moisturizer

They may be milia...I know what you are talking about as I have them on my forehead but I do not know the precise name. I am using retin a, that will no doubt get rid of them. A lot of people do not like retin a because of irritation though.

hmmm, i think my little sister has this all over her forehead & its been slowly spreading to her cheeks...

retin-a will probably get rid of it though, it exfoliates the skin (literally, it causes the skin to peel off) & its supposed to result in baby smooth skin & smaller pores. i think some people take retin-a alongside with mino, so it could be something for your son to try!

& about retin-a being so 'irritating', i've actually been using it for about a week now (to get rid of redness & shrink my pores) & it hasn't caused any problems at all. but, it has only been a week..

My daughter has those bumps, too. I just called the Dr. to set up an appt., because I'm thinking she should get a facial with extractions. The Dr. has suggested that before. If we get the facial at the Drs office, then our insurance pays for it.

Hey my son that is on MIno has about 30+ little bumps on his lower cheek and under jaw line.

What is this and how have others remedied this condition?