Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I believe that all of Eucerin's products are noncomedogenic. I have found the best Eucerin moisturizer to be Eucerin Renewal for face with SPF15. I saw a new version of Renewal in the store with SPF25. Could that be what you are talking about?

It contains oil. I would try an oil-free moisturizer, like one of the lotions Dan recommends, but I could be wrong.

I have used Eurcerin a little bit and it is a really good mosturizer ( I used it a couple times while on Accutane to help really bad dry patches), but I don't think that it is the best for acne-prone skin. I have really sensitive skin so this may be why too.

Erg...Castor Oil is not in mine. Eucerin DID come out with anotehr lotion that is *not* Renewal, and that one does have castor oil. It is in a box, the Renewal does not come with a box. Maybe that would clear things up.

Btw, the Renewal is very thin and light. It does give me more oil than my oil-free one, but its AHA equals out lol. Very very gentle, too.

Eucerin has a new product line specifically for acne prone skin(no SPF though). Here is some info on the moisturizer:

Eucerin® Daily Control & Care Moisturizer

Delivers lactic acid directly to the pores where problems originate and helps keep troublesome skin under control. Since lactic acid gently exfoliates, it helps prevent clogged pores. Used after cleansing and toning, it also provides vital oil-free moisturization for a clear, healthy complexion.

All Eucerin Clear Skin Formula products are:

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)

• Non-acnegenic (won’t cause acne)

• Non-irritating (well-tolerated by blemish prone skin)