Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey your facial steaming method is improving my complexion...Seriously. I love how it extracts all the acne...thanks...hugs to you...also...I don't put epson salt...I only use steam water. Cause' I'm actually using a scrub that has medication in it. So, I don't want to be too dry.

i tried it at first n it didnt really work on my pimples just yet. however i do not hav many pimples, and i guess i will still work at it. i just joined a gym and they have a sauna there where i can go into steam rooms. i will steam my face n then wash it

You know whats weird... i started steaming and it brought alot of acne to the surface... mostly small pimples... and they are almost gone 2 days later.. its weird how my face can dramatically improve in just 2 days

yesac - the salt that I MY SELF put in would be kosher salt but like i posted..any salt works just as good! Good luck

Hendrixisgod - hey there! Yeah i noticed that too..ive been steaming for quite a while now..but i didnt really care what poppe dup and what popped in lol.gif I just love how it feels afterwards. I use burtsbees carrot soap after and it makes it even better! My face heals pretty fast after i steam as well..despite the fact that pimples are rising..it doesnt matter as long as it goes down aftewards (for me that is).

well..thaats awl..tata

I want to hug you who ever made this thread. The facial steaming had been a life saver. I love it. THANKS AGAIN...

I am on Accutane! Day 2! The pimples on my head are comming..When I rub my fingers over my forehead I feel so many bumps..omg. The steam broke me out on my head where I never break out! But I guess that is a good thing. Oh wheel Accutane will break me out more in the next couple weeks then its all UP HILL!!!!!!!!!!

I am on Accutane! Day 2! The pimples on my head are comming..When I rub my fingers over my forehead I feel so many bumps..omg. The steam broke me out on my head where I never break out! But I guess that is a good thing. Oh wheel Accutane will break me out more in the next couple weeks then its all UP HILL!!!!!!!!!!

Is good to break out. I know you could get freak out by it. But, is a good thing. Like this you can just extracted gently and you don't have to worry about the breakouts anymore.

I break out a lot when i steam as well but then after a while..the steam has NOTHING else to bring up. So im just bringing everything up all at once and then treat it till it goes away and then steam again where everything COMES up (but not as bad as before tho) and then treat it..i keep on doing this till everything just comes o uta my skin and then about the third time i steam .. it took me a while to treat it but then when i steam again..IM NOT BREAKING OUT! OR the steam aint bringing everything up the surface cos theres nothing else to bring up! Yu get me? lol.. well thats how i do it and my skin is 100% clear ..thats right baby!=)

You say that you're suppose to have a clean towel to wipe up all the sweat afterwards. My skin is very sensitive and would probably turn red if i gently wiped it (only in the problem areas). Do you suggest i wipe anyway to also remove all of the dead skin/crap off my face.

Instead of (or as well as) adding table salt (NaCl) to the water, couldn't we try adding an antibiotic aromatherapy oil, like tea tree or lavender? Get it nice and deep in pores...

Yesac - I say towel cos..well iuno. I my self use cotton swabs and u can see all the dirt in the swab. But then it came to that i used up the whole deal in an amount of 3 days! So i just gently pat away the sweat with a PAPER towl and then swab (usually it would take about 5-7 swabs to get it all off and now its only 1) Then i do what ever i wish after i steam! xD

Humanbiology - What did i say dont go blaming on my steam now? =D just kidding dudee. Well i did get that too .. i hardly broke out on my forhead but when i steamed it got even worse! But then i treat it right away with masks..cleansers yeah..forunately for ME..it went down after a week. It was clear! But then when i steamed again..it BROKE OUT..well like i sayd. I kept on treating the acne untill everything comes up and dieeee xD

HalcyoN - Yeahh the discussion was actually discussed earlier XD But i have not tried it yet. Im just sticking to regular salt /= But you could try different herbs as well! Although..aromatherapy SOUNDS great!

Heyy im new here biggrin.gif , but i just did the steaming thing and my face feels really refreshed and clean and i love it! wub.gif I will continue to do it and hopefully i pray:pray: wink.gif it will work as good as u say because i have very oily skin and i hope it will reduce the amount of oil my face produced. So thank you very very much eusa_clap.gifeusa_dance.gif !

-SammieVee

shortcakesammie - HEY! =) welcome to the board..and thanks for trying the facial steaming! It works wonders for oily skin dudee! Keep it up =)

Humanbiology - dont freak out the new facial steamers =D u know what happens when you blow HARD out with ur mouth dudee! hahahaha eusa_angel.gif

..night everyone