Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went for a steam bath the other day (whole body, in a hot hot room). After 20 minutes inside (nearly fainted), I came out, rest and cool down then took a shower (cold one of course) and when I came out from the shower, my face look a lot better and clearer and smoother. I've did it twice and I'm going to do it again.

Cool! Not a lot of people can go to a steam spa or have a professional facial steam etc..so this is much easier. I've also been steaming to release most of the dirt in my pores but my acne is still around. I've also created the new pure simplicity regimen! It works wonders after steaming my face! Im glad everyone else had results as well!

<3 Karena

Hmm i have a new regimen! I will also post in there that the facial steaming works best before doing the regimen..please check it out if you dont have a daily regimen of your own!

I did it too. This morning. It was too hard to breath with all the steam coming up to my face. After I manage to do 5 mins. of steaming. It look cleaner and some of the zits pop...I think I might do it once a week.

Wow I love steaming. Its great to steam your face right after a hard workout in the evening. Yeah, I also use 2 handfulls of salt. It works great! Thanks again Tiramisu eusa_dance.gif

Just tried it and ouch breathing through your nose really hurts lol. The first minutes I would be like 4 inches away then coouples minutes in I would be like 1 or 2 inches away lol. The first time I tried it and I went for 14.5 minutes lol.

All the sweat or water dirt goes to your mouth and eventually in your mouth because i breath through my mouth. Can I just spit it out in the bowl...lol..

I think i shallowed a couple times and spit a couples times. I just finished using a cleanser and now gonna go do a mask for 10 minutes. (I still have the mask that Proactive gave me smile.gif _) Just one dosage left of it and its done. I got another mask from the Murad Acne Kit I order too. So I got alot of mask to use.

What is the deal with this mask? After the rinse the mask off my face feels really dry. Not skin dry like really dry like its hard to run my hand down my face lol. Thats why you got lotion. tongue.gif

Anyways Thanks for the new thing.!!!

TRUE TRUE..ive been using the straw method as well..have any one drink boba? Its an asian drink and the straws are like oversized straws. The straw is HUGE i mean HUGE..so i use that, u get more air than the normal straw. I love bendy straws btw..hahaha

lol just hurts the nose when you breath through there lol...i do it onces in a while to wake me up lol..freaken stings tongue.gif

and when you blow it gets even hotter..lol

HAHAHA..funny dudee! I know, when the steam goes down a bit, i blow into it and im like WHOOOOO. Dudee u noe waht i mean?!

hey cool , my mom is opening a steam room in her spa shop so i can steam everyday woo woo .....

awsome dudee..thats just crazy. U must be rich opening a steam room for ur "spa" and everything.. u kick ass.

awsome dudee..thats just crazy. U must be rich opening a steam room for ur "spa" and everything.. u kick ass.