Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-19

My cousin is coming on to me...

Well, last night my female cousin came over...and apparantly she started coming on to me....me; WTF??? She started doing crazy shit.....like she wanted me to fuck her or something....man, i need help...cuz i don't wanna do anything crazy; or get caught...what do ya recommend...

But, seriously, guys.

Here's an interesting fact, (and Animal you'll totally DIG this bit of wackyness) is that both Einstein and Darwin had sexual relationships with their first cousins.

A lot of people used to marry cousins, too, but that was generally, hundreds of years ago, and even then, this custom ain't universally wiped out.

Royalty has always been the first to advocate cousin-fucking because they've wanted blue blood to remain pure. But, they didn't realize that this would cause retarded kids who look cross-eyed in the future, and that's probably why Charles looks like such a munter.

There was a Pope, who's name I can't remember that is said to have fucked his Mom, and his sister and neice, too, and he was a fucking Pope.

He had orgies at the altar, and practiced anal sex openly within Church, but, then he was pretty demonic.

Guest WhyGOD111
Well, last night my female cousin came over...and apparantly she started coming on to me....me; WTF???  She started doing crazy shit.....like she wanted me to fuck her or something....man, i need help...cuz i don't wanna do anything crazy; or get caught...what do ya recommend...

But, seriously. Here's an interesting fact, (and Animal you'll totally DIG this bit of wackyness) is that both Einstein and Darwin had sexual relations with their first cousins.

A lot of people used to marry cousins, too, but that was generally, hundreds of years ago, and even then, this custom ain't universally wiped out.

Royalty has always been the first to advocate cousin-fucking because they wanted the Royal blood to remain pure, that's what they've always said. But, they kinda didn't realize that this would cause retarded kids in the future, and that's probably why Charles looks like such a munter.

There was a Pope, who's name I can't remember that is said to have fucked his Mom, and his sister and neice, too, and he was a fucking Pope. He had orgies at the altar, but, then he was pretty demonic.

ok.ok.My cousin tried to come into my room, and I told her to get the hell out...but i'm afraid she'll be mad at me for some reason...what do you think/

Ah now it makes sense! For a minute there I mistook you for one of those...you know...normal people. The people who don't automatically think that because a relative wants to come into their room it means they want to have sex with them.

Wait! I hope you haven't ever let your mum into your room, you could be leading her on you know. I'd cut that shit out right now!

Wait! I hope you haven't ever let your mum into your room, you could be leading her on you know. I'd cut that shit out right now!

Look man, has your cousin actually tried it on properly or is she just larking around? Either way, don't do it. It's so not cool.

There was a Pope, who's name I can't remember that is said to have fucked his Mom, and his sister and neice, too, and he was a fucking Pope.

He had orgies at the altar, and practiced anal sex openly within Church, but, then he was pretty demonic.