Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blazen82

please help! does carelys clear and smooth really work?

i think I'm going to buy it, but I just wanted tyo know how well uit works! All the testimonials says its great! Its hard to believe that just a face wash will keep you clear but apparently it does! I have very mild acne but have large pores which makes it tough to keep dirt out from causing acne so I'm hoping this product works! Any comments will be well appreciated!

i think I'm going to buy it, but I just wanted tyo know how well uit works! All the testimonials says its great! Its hard to believe that just a face wash will keep you clear but apparently it does! I have very mild acne but have large pores which makes it tough to keep dirt out from causing acne so I'm hoping this product works! Any comments will be well appreciated!

Read my post on the Regimen board.

If you are already using BP ointments you will have VERY limited success with it.

I think it's DECENT. It definetly won't work on it's own.

applying tons of BP on your skin is folly. You need to this. Take B5 from www.acnemiracle.com . Then goto your nearest pharmecy and buy some vitamins. Fish oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and B Complex. I garuntee you will have a clear face with tighter skin. Note, diet also affects acne, mainly milk and chocolate. So try cutting those things off completely and see how you do. Acne is about 9/10 an internal battle.

Clear and Smooth did limited things for me. I've tried many many acne products and the regimen works the best for me. Clear and Smooth isn't horrible, but it isn't great either.

I don't know if Carley's on its own will help control your acne, but I do find it to be a key part of my acne regimen. I use Carley's, topical clindamycin gel(daytime) and differin gel(nighttime). I also take Keflex oral antibiotic twice daily. I moisturize as needed with Eucerin Renewal. This combo works great for me. Be careful of other products that you use in combination with Carley's. The combination may be too much for your face to handle at once. If you do try Carley's, try to use it as directed. See what it does on its own, and if not satisfied, you can add more products to your acne regimen.

applying tons of BP on your skin is folly. You need to this. Take B5 from www.acnemiracle.com . Then goto your nearest pharmecy and buy some vitamins. Fish oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and B Complex. I garuntee you will have a clear face with tighter skin. Note, diet also affects acne, mainly milk and chocolate. So try cutting those things off completely and see how you do. Acne is about 9/10 an internal battle.

He asked if Carley's was worth it, not your theory on acne. [-X

I've been on Carley's for about 1.5 months now. I would say it has helped,

but like others have said, don't expect a miracle.

It does exfoliate, which is a very good thing to do. And the theory is that

with that dead skin layer out of the way, the liquid BP will penetrate down

into the pores just long enough for it to work. And then you wash it off

after a minute or so on your face.

I'm not sure it's doing much for my acne, but my face feels great after

using it. And it smells good. And best of all, I didn't break out or get

worse because of it. So that's encouraging.

I am going to continue using it.

Steve

Yep. It's been tested and 100% safe. Note, you only take the mega dosage for a few months. The maintenence is a lot less. But hey, if BP works for you...aight.

Yep. It's been tested and 100% safe. Note, you only take the mega dosage for a few months. The maintenence is a lot less. But hey, if BP works for you...aight.

Tested by who? There is no long term research. In my book, B5 is BS.

Seriously, I'd really rather dump cream on my face than trust internet websites saying it's great to take huge doses of pantothenic acid. It's a body imbalance, it's like a god damn anti-biotic. Say no to B5.

Tested by who? There is no long term research. In my book, B5 is BS.

Seriously, I'd really rather dump cream on my face than trust internet websites saying it's great to take huge doses of pantothenic acid. It's a body imbalance, it's like a god damn anti-biotic. Say no to B5.

There is no long term research cause the mega dosage is only for 3-4 months. It's not an imbalance. All the rest that is not used is simply pissed out. And it improves your immune system so it's not anything like an anti-biotic.