Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
southOCcali

is it that bad to use regular body soap

i dont know but i just started using purell hand soap on my face so i guess we'll find out together

It's not a bad idea at all.

In fact I was just on a website where a dermatologist was talking about teenage acne, and he recommends Dial soap for his patients because of the antibacterial qualities!

So if it's not too harsh for you, go ahead!

I have been using dial antibacterial soap recently and my acne has really improved over the past few weeks. I am not sure if it is just the soap but I have also gone back to clearasil ... I am using clearasil ultra along with Walgreens AHA cream. Sorry a bit more detail than you asked for but no I don't think it is bad.

cool ya im gonna keep using it then. but ive always been using it on the rest of my body and the thing is i dont have any body acne just my face, so maybe thats a hint.

um ive had the one that was a light green bar but they come in all different colors depending on the scent. right now the bar is white. does it matter the color???