Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
will205

Post scar treatment cream

After a bit of research i decided to buy Complex Cu3- Intensive tissue repair cream which hopefully will help me out post needling or subcision treatment. I recall one person recommending it once and it has stayed in my mind ever since:

http://www.totalskincare.com/detail.cfm?ItemID=95464

So of course you can't get this sort of thing in my country so i had to order this online from the US. I tried to find the cheapest price so i went here:

http://www.complexionexcel.com/comcu3inrepc.html

I made a huge mistake in my shipping details (I was testing the system out so nothing i put in was real) and i don't know if they accept international shipping but when i ordered it, it had a pull down menu of all international countries. I put in the correct billing address though so maybe they will use this. So after my credit card details went through i sent them an email telling them of the mistake i made in the shipping details and i put in the correct details in my email i sent them.

I have not heard back from them and i am fearing that i have been duped. Should i give it more time. I hate this sort of thing. It said shipping via UPS ground residential so i don't know how this works. They didn't even give me a international shipping price. I think overall it will cost me $100 AUS or so but i hope i get the stuff. I will give them a call next week but again i have never made an international call so i don't know if that will work.

That's the stuff I've been given to use post laser resurfacing. It smells like old socks and vinegar, but it does seem to soothe my skin a lot. :D