Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hello50

Why are you guys taking accutane?

Guest agentx

well ... i dont get one thing ... every laser surgery site suggests that the treatment is for SCARS and not current active acne. Could you give me a link which says its for current acne?

CheerS!

Guest agentx

oh im stupid ... lol ... nevermind my last post ... tell me, have you done any laser treatment? ive heard smoothbeam laser is good for active acne? Also do you know how much smoothbeam costs? cuz you have to do it more then 2-3 times i think :s

Any idea of the cost?

CheerS!

Yeah heres the deal

all non abaltive lasers work for acne becuase it goes under the skin with a light and that kills the acne for up to 6 months to a year and possibly cures people in 20% of the cases.

anyways

cooltouch is like for current acne its like a 100 pounds in england

smoothbeam is like 250 but its defetinly for acne and ACNE scars

and theirs Nlite which is the most expensive 650.

im sure their one that im missing?

try www.wrinklereduction.com ? not sure on tha tone

www.smoothbeam.com

go to www.yahoo.com

reserach cooltouch smooth beam and nlite

find which one near your country!

i strongly recommend it

if your in USA go here

www.smoothbeam.com or any other country then go to provider then type up your info itll find the coolest smoothbeam provider near you.

im having my 1st smoothbeam in june

Hello where abouts in england are you from?

Have you tried the cool touch or any of the lasers?

Cheers

Take it easy

Rob

Why are you so 100% sure of lasers when you haven't had your first treatment? Lasers are sooo expensive.

its not lasers its Light.

cuz its like 100% success in killing acne! read the articles.

Im not from england

but if oyu have acne Cool touch is rather popular and cheap

type it up on yahoo theirs bunch of clinics in england that offer it.

I knew a few people who have done them and it removed their acne from the scar treatment board.

do you sell the lasers or something?

EVERY single post you post here is saying how great this non-abrasive laser is and how accutane sucks, etc, etc.

I think I would rather take the advice of a dermatologist than yours. Thanks though!

dermatologists would say the same thing

the problem is thier two types of dermatologists

the ones who are academic (ie old fashioned)

and the others who are technological based.

Its like in every magazine and theirs a lot of doctors are using these, you should definetly ask your deramtologist, after all they are the ones who preform this treatment!

Personally im on minocyclin and im tired of taking these pills plus it isnt a 100% clear effect like these non ablative lasers.

and as for me mentioning in every single posts, its still annoys me that i mention it all the time and yet hardly anyone knows about it.

They are lasers! non-ablative lasers. I wouldn't believe everything I read unless it comes from a source with no vested interest. For such an expensive treatment, there will be lots of marketing for it. Are you sure what you're reading is not just that?

i dont understand what your trying to say.I dont think you understand how the lasers work. Its light, its instant results. Why not go check the scar forum and clearskin4me.com and ask actual people who have taken it

i havent yet june 1st is my appointment.

Maybe I take Accutane because I have already used the stupid light and it didnt do shit. And I mean nothing. I couldnt say I saw even the slightest bit of improvement. I will stick to what works...

peace

-Cory

Hmmm....I read up on the non ablative laser, and I dont believe that is what I used. My bad....

But still, I wouldnt knock accutane, becuz it has worked wonders for many including myself...

peace

-Cory

Whos knocking accutane

these non abaltive lasers are without a doubt better. you might as well try to see what the fuss is about instead of cussing me out.