Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aw

on regimen over 6 weeks but new pimples yesterday - WTF?

Well my regimen was going great for me until yesterday when I got 4 new pimples - quite deep ones and one that I think is a small cyst. ](*,) Why? I use loads of BP. Could it be possible these were already forming b4 I started? isnt 6 weeks a bit long to still be having this shit? I also have now loads of little clogged pores around my jawline still and I am just feeling really discouraged at the moment :D I squeezed the zits and now I have 4 big ugly scabs an I dont want to go anywhere.

Your always gonna get pimples no matter if ur on the regimen or not. You have to wait to grow out of them. Its not bad to have 4-5 pimples i think thats better then having them all over ur face.

OK, calming down now. Yeah, at least I am not popping about 10 zits every evening like before. But I want to know after 6 weeks on the regimen, is this 'as good as it gets' or am I likely to see any furthur improvements? Anyone?

Your always gonna get pimples no matter if ur on the regimen or not. You have to wait to grow out of them. Its not bad to have 4-5 pimples i think thats better then having them all over ur face.

4-5 pimples on my face is death, no way! 1 is bad enough. I got 0 now tho =P

i've been on the regimen for about 6 weeks too. i still get new zits. it sucks. but the regimen is still doing a good job at controlling the acne, even if it's not preventing new zits completely. hang in there, i'm with you.... :D

Yup, Rabbit said it, been on regimen for 3-4 months, I usually only have 1-2 (like now)

I've been on the regimen for about 6 months now and I can say I have controlled my acne. Just because you are in the regimen for a long period of time it doesnt mean you wont get any more acne. I am sure many of us who are clear still get a small zip or two on the top of our forehead where we usually dont put BP. The only thing bad about BP is that it can give you small cyst when you do get a pimple. But thats ok. Whatever you do, DONT TOUCH IT. trying to pop a cyst is one of the worst thing you can do because it creates scars, red marks will stay there for at least a few months and you can cause more pimples. The solution to this is start putting alittle bit more BP on the surface where you are getting pimples. Good luck.

Joe