Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Haven't posted on this site in months. Anyway, I'm looking for feedback from anyone who's tried or has looked into this acne complex system by murad. I saw it advertised on an infomercial but it looks very promising. Haven't ordered, seems expensive, but I'm considering it. I recall it uses salycic acid instead of bp as the main acne fighter. Any advice?

Tried it...sent it back. My skin wasn't ready for the strength of their glycolic acid, and it irritated my skin. It does seem very expensive as well. I currently use Carley's Clear & Smooth, topical clindamycin gel, differin gel and Keflex oral antibiotic twice a day. This combo has kicked my adult acne's ass. I can honestly say that I have never had more success with an acne regimen. The key for me seems to be keeping my pores open and functioning normally. The differin and Carley's accomplish that. The clindamycin gel, oral antibiotic and low % BP of the Carley's seem to take care of the acne bacteria. :D/

PS - ...and for moisturizer, nothing beats Eucerin Renewal (IMO)