Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HI Guys,

I normally post asking information and reply to some posts if I think I can help but I feel it owe it to this board to tell people that TCA Cross is the only treatment that is helping.

I have a lot of scars boxcars.WHat I did initially was apply TCA on a couple of spots at a time because I couldnt go to work with 25 scabs on my face but what was happening that people were asking about those scabs because of the size and I was embarrassed to go out anyways.

SO what I decided was take 1 week off every couple of months(Thats the most I can take) and do it that way.

I would say I have had 20% improvement in my scars after 2 treatments and I have just odnt the second one.For me I see the improvement immediately unlike other for who it looks worse and then gets better.I use 50%.

The only downside is I got acid on the normal skin and it looks discoloured and whiter than my normal skin.I am Indian.Hoping this skin tone comes back soon

Thanks so much for sharing your results! It's great that TCA cross been working for you. I'm planning on trying cross myself soon. I have all the supplies, but have been waiting a bit since I'm a big chicken...

Wishing you continued success in your efforts,

Dance

does anyone agree that tca works better with asian people? Cuz it looks like the succes rate on asian people is higher than any other .

But 20 percent sounds kind of low, most asian got 50 to 80 percent.. How come?

That's great! What strength solution are you using? Do you have any before pics. You should take some now if you don't.

The only downside is I got acid on the normal skin and it looks discoloured and whiter than my normal skin.I am Indian.Hoping this skin tone comes back soon

Hi Guys,

Well I used 50% TCA and have seen 20% improvement.I am a male

My scars are veery red and has been 7 days since the scabs have come off.The portion outside the scars are white as I had got some acid outside the scars.Hope the pigmentation comes back otherwise any improvement in scars is worthless.I am indian but fair skineed.Not white ofcourse but fair.

I have before pics which I had posted some time ago.I will post after pics when the redness fades hopfully in a couple of weeks so IO can get an idea of the improvement but a few scars have definately filled up.Unfortunately for me it is a long road ahead and I dont know the next time I will be able to take a week off and remain red for 1 month or more as it kills the social life.

I have not done a full face peel just spot treatment.

why would you avoid social contacts with a few red spots? I wouldn't mind, if i had some red or white spots.. Im used to have red spots anyways because of those nasty pimples. If you did a full face tca i would understand but just a few spots man just get out of the house....

I did not say I dont go out of the house.

The only time I stay indoors is when I have 20 scabs but after that I do go out to work and stuff.Its just that I am not as confident meeting people of the other sex and people you know asking questions as what happened to your face and stuff.