Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im getting confirmed (religion) and they put ashes and oil on my forehead when they make the cross! i been on tazorac for 10 weeks, and its workin good, and i dont wanna mess it up! what do i do? LOL. i have a week left. thanx

lol..what a dilema. if you have a mask shop around(like Johnny Brocks) you can buy some fake skin and put that on your forehead. no one will ever know. or you could just wash it off right after he does it. or don't do it. i'd go with the first option...but then again i'm really difficult :D/

o noooooo lol. johnny brocks? never heard of it. what about those like, pads they have? I think its some of of stridex or somethin, that comes in a little pack. And its designed for athletes, etc. Who have to wash there face on the go and things

yeah, i doubt that will get all the oil off. hmmmm, that oil crap they use is pretty thick. if you weren't catholic they dunk you under water and then no problem. maybe if you can find stridex with bp....esssh. i wouldn't worry too much. you'll probably get it off before it causes you to break out.

No offense, but I think you are worrying about acne wayyy too much. I mean you are getting confirmed...one of the coolest events in your life and you are worried about oil making your face break out? I really think there's a line we need to draw here between keeping our faces clean and letting worrying about acne dominate our lives. I mean what are you living for....so you don't have acne? I mean if eliminating acne is the end of life in itself then life is pretty pointless. Sorry to go off on a rant but please keep things in perspective.

NO not at all lol. its just that, im scared cuz even tho im doing my confirmation, i mite break out again. n ive been doin so good these past months....