Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey do you guys know of a hairgel that doesn't break you out? I have been using aveda and loreal and they seem to break out my scalp and forehead.

Thanks

ducky

Guest TylerD

I think most hair gels will make you breakout because they are so greasy and oily but i guess the more expensive ones are better your best bet would be to go to a hair dresser and ask about that.

Yeah, L'oreal has been known to cause breakouts, I don't know why. But, Aveda should be cool, 'cause that's an aromatherapy-based haircare brand, and they source the most organic produce out of anyone that I know.

I don't use hair gel, or even hairspray come to think of it, but, I'm an Aveda affiliate, and, I sometimes switch with Kerastase, and that's never caused me any problems.

Your best bet would be to track down Frederic Fekkai, lickety split.

Hey do you guys know of a hairgel that doesn't break you out?  I have been using aveda and loreal and they seem to break out my scalp and forehead.

Thanks

ducky

Why not try Fruit of the Earth's 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel!? It says on the label you can use it as hair gel (not to mention it is great for blemishes & red marks!)! You can get a 20oz pump bottle for only $2.99 @ Walmart!