Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diana

DAN-how come BP only comes in cream?

why is it that salicylic or any other type of acne fighting formula comes in liquid, cleanser, or cream form but benzoyl peroxide only comes in cream? there is an oxy cleanser....but mainly why can't it come in a liquid form? like a toner? so we can avoid all the other nasty ingredients that come in the cream? bugs me. just wondering.

Guest fatman_uk

U can get it in gel forum too, an there IS BP washes around, tho ive yet to find one thats available in england. :)

-Gaz

neutrogena has a product out called Clear Pore that has 2.5 % bp that can be used as a cleanser or a mask. haven't tried it so can't tell you if it works well or not. proactive has 2.5 bp in their cleanser too i think

thanks guys. :) i do have the neutrogena cleanser/mask and that works good. just wish bp was a toner or something more permeable. in other words i wished is just soaked in, no residue, then i can apply makeup over it with no cakeyness!!!

bp comes in gels and washes. I think a 2.5% gel would probably be just as good, but there are none that are distributed widely and available over-the-counter.