Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've been on the regimen for a month now. i follow it exactly. i was starting to see results, but i just got such a bad break out, it sucks. i was using AHA to help with the dryness and flakes, but I stopped because I think it was contributing to my recent breakouts. my face was also burning and red, but since I stopped applying AHA (it's only been about 2 days since i stopped) my face isn't as red. it's still dry though, and i flake like crazy only around my mouth. help sad.gif

i've been on the regimen for a month now.  i follow it exactly.  i was starting to see results, but i just got such a bad break out, it sucks.  i was using AHA to help with the dryness and flakes, but I stopped because I think it was contributing to my recent breakouts.  my face was also burning and red, but since I stopped applying AHA (it's only been about 2 days since i stopped) my face isn't as red.  it's still dry though, and i flake like crazy only around my mouth.  help  sad.gif

I agree-- I had a really bad reaction when I first started, and i had to do just that: lay off for a day or two, and start over.

My moisturizer did not get along well with the Bp and I had huge redness and burning.

I stopped the Bp for a day, used lots of aloe vera, and started over with a new moisturizer.

my face looked alot better in just a day or two. . .