Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pipedream

Beginnings of a blemish...........what do I do???

I've been clear since November, and I'm now seeing the beginnings of a blemish, and it's begun to hurt. What do I do? It's gotta go away pretty soon, because I have to go out on Sunday with this dude and a heap of friends. :D&

And I realise I've been neglecting my regimen lately.........sometimes I won't put it on in the morning, so I can put my foundation on properly (sometimes it "balls" up).

I just used a mask (felt pretty good :D

But will putting a heapload of BP work??? I really need a quick fix. There's gotta be some out there.

I just started the regimen and I got completely clear in a couple days. I only have mild acne though. I would use the regimen like you are suppose to. Their is something called SONYA DAKAR emergency Drying Potion that is suppose to get rid of a breakout overnight. I've tried it before it works pretty good. But it doesn't get the job done overnight. It depends of the blemish.

when I feel a zit coming, I use ice cubes and ice it for twenty minutes, three times a day, and generally it won't surface. This only works for "underground" zits, the kind that hasn't erupted yet...and that sounds like what yours is.

also ibuprophen or any other anti inflammatory will reduce the swelling in any place in your body, even the facial skin. Pop a few w/ the ice, & just remember not to over treat, then all you do is rip up the top layers of skin for a nice open,weeping, red raw SORE. :D& {sorry to be gross, too much coffee}that has to heal up even before you can start to think about dealing w/ the cyst underneath the scab. {does this sound like personal experience? ](*,)

[-X [-X [-X [-X

Always do the regimen, 2 times a day. If you can't put BP on, at least wash it and use some type of lotion that doesn't cause irritation.

You can't neglect the regimen. If you follow it precisely for awhile, the results will show.

If you don't follow precisely, the results will show with new blemishes. [-X [-X