Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
john_rzeznik

i cant believe it!

hi all...i've been into this site many times,and i want to share about my success in fighting acne..i used to have TONS of acne,allover my face,even in my check and my back...i've tried many things,accutane.doxycycline,vitamin e,astringent,benzoyl peroxide,saly acid..i realised they're all works on me..but not max..i always have breakouts..but then i try to go to some doctor..but i dont even help much..yeah it helps..it decrease the amount of breakouts...but i cant wait to have a clean face...so then one day,my friend telling me that there are some alternative healing method (i dont know if somebody already wrote this) and its called "reiki"..i think this things comes from ancient japan...no need any device or stuff..just you,your mind,you body..its like sending positive energy to ourself..so that healing process is more faster...far faster,because our energy is positive (doh...some kind like yin & yang?) i dont know if u all would believe me or not..but i used to learn this things too,but its not max..if u want 2 get a max result,try to go the master of reiki in your areas,and ask him/her for healing..it should be healed fast...coz the redness in my face is gone within 4-5 days! :D/ u wont believe if u dont exprience this one...hope this helps...i still got some redness,but i just ask the master to send the energy once more,and its working..its getting better everyday...not as long as we thought (4-5 months)...only 2 weeks

hey i just found a web site that you can become a reiki masterhealer, a psychic, you can learn how to contact angles and dead loved ones, read tarot, AND...lose weight, stop smoking, and also fear, stress, and pain relief. ALL BY WATCHING A VIDEO...lmao. yeah, sounds really realistic doesn't it.

no..its real..if nobody believe me is ok..coz first time i heard about this things,i didnt believe too,so i think its up to you all...no offence..i just try to give some tips that may helps..

oh..tomato & carrot juice helps reducing redness fast too..

i guess..thats alll

reiki is not related to tarot things,talk with dead,or all that bullsh*t & black magic things...just healing and some other good things,and IT CANT BE GAINED just by watching a video..thx

i know yin & yang is chinese symbol,i just said that maybe same as yin & yang ,coz its controlling black & white side.. and i know there are many other alternative healing...coz reiki works with me..so i talk about reiki... :D

sure in this modern times,alternative healing is bullshit for us...

im using this one,coz im sick of breakouts,and i've tried many things..and it wasted my money and i got nothing,so i tried this thing..

enough talk about this..i guess no one would believe me..thanx

i was actually looking into it. i had never heard of it before, but i found all these website that said you can watch a video for 19.95 and become a master healer. sorry but that kind of thing doesn't happen. so i figured reiki was kinda gimickey.

this energy type of healing is possible and it does heal people, not just acne but like cancer and all - i've seen books about it...but you gotta be a big believer and it will require a lot form you...sort of like yoga

Sorry, reiki and external chi-kung has been studied scientifically. So far

nobody has been able to demonstrate any effect greater than placebo in

properly controlled studies.

That's not to say that the placebo effect isn't powerful. It's just that what you

think is happening really isn't. And I'm not the type to lie to myself.

Steve

I think it's great that u have faith on the technique and believe in it... Sometimes its the only thing that could really matter and could help with your own healing inside and out. Sometimes faith in something makes it more easier to achieve. Kind of like faith in God. :-k

I am a level 2 student and working toward the third level (master level) reiki. I should've done it a year ago, but I am too lazy to study. O:)

Reiki doesn't have anything to do with religion, it is your own energy, universal energy. Anybody can do reiki with a help by a master reiki to open it for you. Some people charge big bucks to teach people reiki. My teacher doesn't charge me anything, because she believe the world need healing. She is one of the most sincere persons I've ever known. There are different schools of Reiki, you have to be very careful to choose which one is the most suitable for you. You might like to 'sense' how sincere a person who teaches the method. I don't believe a person can be a master reiki just by watching the video though :- It is not like learning math when you can buy a book and voila! You understand math! . With Reiki, you just have to experience it, just like when you learn martial arts or even learning to cook. You cannot be a cook or a tae-kwon-doin just by reading the book or watching the video. O:)

My kids always ask me to do Reiki whenever they don't feel physically well. (it works for psychological illness, too). They ask, I never offer them. I do reiki for my friends, too when they ask me to. They say it works right away. Kids and pets usually very sensitive with Reiki. (oh yes, I've used it for my cat, too!) I usually do 10 minutes session for common cold, but it takes me less than 5 minutes for my kids. After several minutes, they'll say "That's enough, Mom. I'm ok now".

Reiki helped me control my acne, too, but I don't think it works for scars. (I never tried it though...maybe I should! O:) ) But I just don't think it'll work for cosmetic problems (e.g. scars, to lighten/darken your skin, to change your nose, etc :) )

I write this for those who might be interested in Reiki. For some people, BP might be the most effective way to heal acne, but I have very sensitive skin. Any synthetic ingredient is toxin for my skin, that's why I prefer use all natural ingredients for my face (plants, dairy products, minerals, etc). Reiki is just one of so many alternative healing methods. It doesn't mean that more scientical approach is less effective than alternative methods. Everybody is different, some might be more comfortable using conventional approach. I don't intend to "convert" anyone here! LOL :D If you are not comfortable using Reiki, it is perfectly fine. O:)

I believe it. I think alot of skin issues are stress induced and reiki is a form of relaxation from what i know about it. Most people with bad acne stress over it constantly and that basically doesn't help the situation. I know when my skin is the best I have less stress in my life. Plus I also think that the placebo is at work in a way because the mind is the most powerful thing and if it believes it can heal, the body will heal.

are u from Poland, Rzeznik is a Polish word for "butcher"  :D

haha..no....i'm from asia,rzeznik (john rzeznik) is the name of goo goo dolls lead singer,i am fan of goo goo dolls O:)

and oh..matahari, where u come from ?

Sixofnine,

Unlike Yoga, Reiki is not a form of relaxation O:) Well, you can use it to reduce stress, too, but the method used is not relaxation or stress reduction. You know it is hard to reduce the stress of a sick kid or a sick cat. They just cannot 'rationalize' a thing. You cannot ask a sick kid or a sick pet to sit still and try to relax, it just won't work O:) Reiki works by flowing the energy to the (sick) subject. That's why even a Reiki master are not supposed to flow his/her energy to heal a person when master himself/herself is ill/sick or doesn't feel very well. O:)

Whenever my kids don't feel well, they ask for Reiki. After I did it for several minutes, I saw the fever were gone, the nose stopped running, or they stopped throwing up. I don't know whether it is a placebo effect or not (I used to be quite a rational person myself), but when I see my kids are healthy, I am relief. That's all that matter to me O:)