Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amnesiac

I believe i need punch floats, dr.y said no

Well i went to Dr.Y about 3 months ago and i am going for dermabrasion maybe in a month or two, thing is when i went he said i did not need punch floats yet from what i've seen my scars are the type that should be punch floated, i don't know if it was because it was early and i had just woken up about an hour before because in the mornings my scarring is not visible, i'm guessing from plumpness or whatnot.

I am seriously thinking of going back and checking again but that would cost me around $500 + the punchfloats, but if it's truly worth it i would go.

I have read that punch floats are almost essential for good results with dermabrasion.

By the looks of your photos that are/were in the gallery, I would say that yes you do need punch floats. Then again I'm not an MD so what the hell do I know.

Rosegirl (I think) said that Dr. Y told her it was not necessary for punch floats for her, but she insisted and he did them.

I'll probably go back and get them done, i'll call him up to see, still my scars have diminished from the pictures i have in the gallery, maybe time healed them a bit, still i feel i need the floats.