Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hamhead

as of today my forehead is completely clear!

woo hoo!  =D>   =D>   =D>  

now only cheeks, and jaw line left lol.  :D({|=

My forehead has been spotless for 7 months. I used to have a good amount of acne on it. I haven't had a breakout in 7 months there, or a spot. It's probably the most important area to keep clear cuz a forehead with acne makes you looks strangley MUCH worse than any other area on your face does.

It's probably the most important area to keep clear cuz a forehead with acne makes you looks strangley MUCH worse than any other area on your face does.

I definately dis-agree with you. Acne above your lip looks /much/ worse than any other acne, in my opinion. I've had it all, and I can say that the stuff above my lip was my worst acne.

Rive

C'mon!! nothing beats the huge, painfully red blisterlike pimple on the end of your nose. It's like you might as well NOT have a face! And then there's the background music, "Rudolph the...."

I agree with the others, the acne around your mouth is the most unattractive because it practically looks like a mustache or something, and if you're a girl, you know that you wouldn't be especially wild about looking like you have facial hair.

congrats. keep it up. my forehead used to have sore pimples tat took a long time to clear. it also used to be oily and really non-smooth with small bumps.

now im clear on my forehead and i only get a few easy-to-pop ones when i shave. its been a LOOOONG road but now that its gone i take it for granted. if only it happened over night it woulda been grand, now im used to it. but i am very thanksful and i try helping ppl at school