Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vince Is A Stud Muffin

gUYS HONESTLY do you think i'm cute enough to date

these are pics i took b4 i went downtown with my ex gf but i had a feeling she didn't really like me and just dated me to date me cause i'm all she could find. do you really think i'm cute enough to date even with acne...

post-6080-1117496510_thumb.jpg

post-6080-1117496530_thumb.jpg

post-6080-1117496510_thumb.jpg

post-6080-1117496530_thumb.jpg

Although your style of dress isn't quite my preferred style, I think you look quite cute, and on top of that you look charming!

[ugh, my language makes me sound like some geriatric hussy putting a few fast ones on ya, but I'm only 20.]

Yeah, your style and look is 100% not me. But you are a good looking guy. My own little tip - take that gel out of your hair.

Guest Marino

I'm not a homosexo or anything but I can tell if a guy is capable of getting women. You my friend are capable. Where I come from everyone is Greek/Italian and spiky gelled hair is all the craze, as long as your in the right enviornment youll get girls with no prob.

I'm not a homosexo or anything but I can tell if a guy is capable of getting women. You my friend are capable. Where I come from everyone is Greek/Italian and spiky gelled hair is all the craze, as long as your in the right enviornment youll get girls with no prob.

take this note : looks do not matter

no matter what NE ONE tells u, they DON'T matter

I have seen hideous dudes get girls that intimidate me (and im told im gorgeous; i don't think so)

all that matters is one's confidence when approaching a female

now if ur confidence takes being clear to ur standards, then i guess u cant get a girl

but if u r confident, u could sweep any girl off her feet

U ever seen 'Hitch'? lol

Guest Shjaker

Anyone with acne would get slaughtered in hotornot confused.gif Guaranteed humiliation

Ha ha ha......one night me and my girls went on that for hours. Our criteria was all over the place; "Aww, he has a kitty in his arms, give him a 10","That one has pretty hair...10","Ewww, he's holding a gun while sitting in a tank, he gets 1"......ha ha ha, we're so cute.

where'd you go downtown, vince??? i like that shirt. haha typical chicago suburbs frat boy style.

oh yea, you also look almost identical to a friend of mine from orland park

guyzs the regimen has keepen me pretty clear with a max of like 4 zits on my face now at most but the dry skin is hard to control when I go out but I rather deal with that than acne. My skin breaks out when i shave like I got a big one last night and today after I sahved but you know i'm still happier. Ummm i'm from tinely so if someone from orland looks like me they may live like next door turtle lol. I dumped my gf so if you think i'm cute enough to date let me know lol jk. Anyways i'm trying to not worry when i get small zits now and hopefully i'll get more of my self confidence back as i feel it is a little bit. thanks

ahaha, v, come on down to champaign and hang out. i've been out like every night but 2 or 3 the past two and a half weeks.

Excuse me while I slap on some good smelling chapstick, DD.

*SMOOOOCHIES!*

You are a tasty specimen. Those dreamboat eyes! Hola!

Cant u see hes just an attention seeking fuckwit.

How can he even ask the question " Am i cute enough to date? " When he has pretty much clear skin and got good looks and all that shit.

How does that make other people feel with skin 20x worse as his.

grim please man don't make me out to be like have you even checked out what I looked like a year ago at this time in my accutane gallery in the old section. I have many scars on my face also that you can't see in that pic. It makes me like 30 minutes just to get my skin un dry also when I go out but its all worth it if my skin isn't going to be badly broken out. Sorry if you guys think i'm an attention getter I was just looking to see if now that my acne is down low if anyone thought I was still cute enough to date. Hendrix I use it twice a day but it seems as though it is making my skin peel and dry unbelieveable so I might go to once a day or just use less. The only bad thing is the dryness man thats killing me but its definitely better than acne lol.